! Does he not like me?

Lillypop

So my boyfriend of a year and a half just can't seem to last long in bed, he can but we have to take a lot of breaks and he says wants me to finish first, and ladies know that it's hard to cum when it's not a steady buildup. I've never had a quirkiest quite as quick as with him. A quickie before him was 7-10 minutes... with him it's 1-2

Recently we were talking about exes, and he told me how he never was as quick with the other woman as he is with me... But how am I supposed to take that? Why can't he last long for me but could for her?.. Does he just want to get it over with? I've never ha this happen, not to sound cocky but I'm a bombshell, he's the first really inexperienced guy I've been with since I lost my virginity, but I really like him so things like this that I don't know how to make it out, they hurt me help ?

So my boyfriend of a year and a half just can't seem to last long in bed, he can but we have to take a lot of breaks and he says wants me to finish first, and ladies know that it's hard to cum when it's not a steady buildup. I've never had a quirkiest quite as quick as with him. A quickie before him was 7-10 minutes... with him it's 1-2

Recently we were talking about exes, and he told me how he never was as quick with the other woman as he is with me... But how am I supposed to take that? Why can't he last long for me but could for her?.. Does he just want to get it over with? I've never ha this happen, not to sound cocky but I'm a bombshell, he's the first really inexperienced guy I've been with since I lost my virginity, but I really like him so things like this that I don't know how to make it out, they hurt me help ?

How long have you been having sex with him? Has he always not lasted long?

• Author
How long have you been having sex with him? Has he always not lasted long?

About a year, in the beginning he tried to last longer, but as he got some comfortable he actually told me if he kept going he was going to cum, before he just stopped or made an excuse as to why he was stopping for a break.

well that's not so bad then. I dunno maybe if he isn't getting release frequently enough that could be why he's busting so soon. For me just calming down and having confidence was what got me over the hump (pun intended). Especially if you are really attractive as you say. I think of Leo in wolf of wall street when he last like 7 seconds. Being that hot can be both a blessing and a curse for you I suppose.

I can see how this could be frustrating for you.

• Author
well that's not so bad then. I dunno maybe if he isn't getting release frequently enough that could be why he's busting so soon. For me just calming down and having confidence was what got me over the hump (pun intended). Especially if you are really attractive as you say. I think of Leo in wolf of wall street when he last like 7 seconds. Being that hot can be both a blessing and a curse for you I suppose.

I can see how this could be frustrating for you.

I just get frustrated because now I know he lasted long for someone else but not for me..

I just get frustrated because now I know he lasted long for someone else but not for me..

Yea but it's not like he's doing it on purpose or to hurt you. As men we want every woman we are with to think were the best they've ever had and please them. It can be so emasculating for a guy when you go through a stage like that. He probably feels worse than you.

Lilly, the ability to last long for a girl isn't a compliment. The fact he can't with you probably means he's never been so turned on before. =/ You're the girl he likes the most out of them all.

Maybe this is because I'm a guy, but I don't understand how you have projected your feelings of him not being able to last long somehow equating that he doesn't like you. Are you thinking like he just wants to get it over with so that's why he doesn't last? Thats puzzling. That's not how guys think. We want to give you the best sex we possibly can.

No man wants to be a minuteman. It's happened to every guy at some point in his sex life. It's totally embarrassing. You're probably just really attractive and he gets too excited, that's all. Don't worry.

Haha - and you actually believe that?

Guys that cum too fast are always like 'I swear! This has NEVER happened before!'

I have actually heard that once before. So it's not just a funny thing you hear on T.V. :p

• Like 1

Here's the thing. Tell him if he stops intercourse for any reason, he needs to immediately replace it with sustained direct stimulation until you are done.

He may be quick because you're doing too much foreplay on him. Don't do any and see if it makes any difference. Don't feel bad about that. It's not fun for him if it only lasts 2 minutes either.

You might try gripping him hard and holding it without moving for a minute and see if that works for him.

What about the second time? I've been told more than once that they last longer the second time.