Trying to make my boyfriend fall back into love with me? Will it work?

ic3infinite

So, me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 8 months. We were very happy and in love but then our schedule changed. He takes college classes while in high school at an actually community college. So due to the scheduling difference, it's hard to see each other. When I have school, he is at home with nothing to do. When he is at school, I am at home. So we get to see each other for a very little time. Also, my parents are going through a divorce, so I haven't been as happy as I used to be. And I haven't been talking to him as often. Our conversation is getting to be the same everyday. It's usually "what are you doing?" or "How's your day been?" It's very repetitive and we don't talk about anything new. And he said it's not the same talking to me anymore. Because of that, we drifted apart and he says he doesn't feel the same way anymore. He said he used to love me a lot and I was his everything. But now, he only sees me as a friend that he doesn't want to lose. He broke up with me in hopes that we can be friends. But one day later, we got back together. In hopes we can find that spark and passion we had earlier in the relationship. But we set a date. In two months, if nothing change, then we are breaking up and we are going to be good friends. He honestly think that this relationship will not work out. He says he will try his best to make it work, but he only said yes so he wouldn't hurt me. What do I do. I want to be with him but I want him to be happy too. When I asked him if he only said yes to the second chance was out of pity and guilt, he said no. He said he didn't want to see me hurt. We went on a date two days ago. Our first date in a long time. Just hanging out, just the two of us. And he said he was happy and had a good time. And I am very confused if spending more time with him is starting to work, or if he is having a good time with me as a friend. Should I try to make this relationship work and rekindle the spark we used to have? He is willing to try his best to make it work as well. But again, he told me that he honestly don't think it would work because he just doesn't love me in a romantic way anymore. He used too, but he's been feeling this way for a month now. Should i still try my best to show him why he fell for me in the first place? Should I just mentally prepare for my break up? If you need further information then you can ask.

He is very busy with his life it seems and is making plans towards his future. You need to do the same thing so you will have something interesting to talk about. If he sees that you are passionate about something other than him he will feel more attracted to you. Start joining clubs or other activities that will further your education and mind and you may not care anymore whether he wants you or not.

When you first started seeing each other, weren't you going out on dates and doing things instead of sitting around boring each other to tears? You can't quit dating and expect anything to be stimulating.

He's telling you point blank that there's no hormone rush between you. You can't rekindle that because it's based on two people knowing absolutely nothing about each other and hoping for the best. Once that eggshell has been broken, it's broken. There is no putting it back together.

If you are not compatible when you start seeing each other clearly then it's the end. Stop chasing, hanging out etc. It's just preventing you from moving on and you'll get hurt when he suddenly finds someone else and stops hanging out with you.