Girls Opnions On My Body (Updated)

Firstly sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section was not sure where to post. Anyways I'm 21 and just looking for some opinions on what girls would consider my body type to be and whether it would be considered attractive or not. Honest thoughts most welcome/appreciated as will be used on my school study on body image

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Links to personal information not allowed.
BlackOpsZombieGirl

I would consider your body type to be "athletic". Your body looks healthy and muscular without it being too muscular.

will be used on my school study on body image

Yeah right....:rolleyes:. It's an average body, I like fit and fine, you are too bulky for me. Not to my taste but other women's MMV. BTW I don't think pics are actually allowed on the forum, I had one deleted. You have to put them in a gallery in your profile and then tell people they are there.

Edited by Buddhist
  • Like 1
  • Author
I would consider your body type to be "athletic". Your body looks healthy and muscular without it being too muscular.

I appreciate your reply BOZG much appreciated. Couple more questions if you don't mind

A. Going from pics does it look like I workout/go gym??

B. Would my body be considered "attractive" on the whole in your opinion any areas I should work on?

• Author
Yeah right....:rolleyes:. It's an average body, I like fit and fine, you are too bulky for me. Not to my taste but other women's MMV. BTW I don't think pics are actually allowed on the forum, I had one deleted. You have to put them in a gallery in your profile and then tell people they are there.

Thanks for reply Buddhist appreciated. And haha you have to take my word for this. Couple of questions if you don't mind.

A. Could you explain what you mean by too bulky please? As in what areas/what way

B. You say Fit and Fine so do you not consider my body healthy?? I have always been active and considered myself as fit as a result

A. Could you explain what you mean by too bulky please? As in what areas/what way

I mean that in general I am not naturally attracted to the typical body with a high level of testosterone. I don't find the proportions pleasing and I am turned off by a lot of muscle bulk. By caucasian standards you are not in general bulky, but have good muscle definition for your overall dimensions.

I am a caucasian woman but have always been attracted to men with petite physiques. Good muscle definition but longer and more slender proportions relative to height. Fine bone and muscle structure.

B. You say Fit and Fine so do you not consider my body healthy?? I have always been active and considered myself as fit as a result

Your body is definately healthy, it's just got a natural proportion that isn't appealing to me. Fit and fine is a term used in the gay community to mean a guy who isn't overweight but also not particularly athletic, so does not have muscle bulk in the manner that you do. I work with a lot of gay men, so yes I pick up their lingo.

Your body looks healthy athletic and fit. Kind of looks like you spend hours and hours in a gym. It doesn't matter to me how big or cut muscles are so long as you can do fun stuff like skiing, biking, hiking, swimming, tennis, mud football and volleyball (actually, I suck at Volleyball. But have fun trying)*

Ergo, it's plain to see from a picture you are muscely and everything which seems fit but could you even begin to keep up stamina wise?

Best of luck on your dissertation!

CiH*

• Author
Your body looks healthy athletic and fit. Kind of looks like you spend hours and hours in a gym. It doesn't matter to me how big or cut muscles are so long as you can do fun stuff like skiing, biking, hiking, swimming, tennis, mud football and volleyball (actually, I suck at Volleyball. But have fun trying)*

Ergo, it's plain to see from a picture you are muscely and everything which seems fit but could you even begin to keep up stamina wise?

Best of luck on your dissertation!

CiH*

Thanks for reply ComingInHot would you personally consider my body attractive??.

Truth be told I have never been gym which is a reason why I asked the question as I was considering on starting but wanted to get some female perspective on my body as it is now.

Love that you seem to have a lot of cool hobbies shame majority of people in today's age don't share these interests.

Without wanting to sound cheeky what are we talking about stamina wise here??

Thanks for reply ComingInHot would you personally consider my body attractive??.

Truth be told I have never been gym which is a reason why I asked the question as I was considering on starting but wanted to get some female perspective on my body as it is now.

Love that you seem to have a lot of cool hobbies shame majority of people in today's age don't share these interests.

Without wanting to sound cheeky what are we talking about stamina wise here??

Aahahaha, you so Are cheeky!

I mean could you hang with someone (not me) like me who gets up early, to make first tracks in waist deep powder then proceed to ski upwards of 50 thousand vertical feet in a day to end at the bar for dinner cocktails live music and dancing.... then of course the sex later*

Not everyday of course but on weekends I'm saying.

...and yes for a guy who is probably waaaaaay younger than me and I mean this respectfully because of that, you have an attract body. (Unless you are really a girl then I'd have to say no, not in that case. J/k)

CiH*

I am going to quote as 'good as it gets':

I tell you, buddy... I'd be the luckiest guy alive if that did it for me.

.... grrrrrrrrr Priv!

All of us ladies here know you got it goin on under that leather jacket in your pic ;)

CiH*

• Author
Aahahaha, you so Are cheeky!

I mean could you hang with someone (not me) like me who gets up early, to make first tracks in waist deep powder then proceed to ski upwards of 50 thousand vertical feet in a day to end at the bar for dinner cocktails live music and dancing.... then of course the sex later*

Not everyday of course but on weekends I'm saying.

...and yes for a guy who is probably waaaaaay younger than me and I mean this respectfully because of that, you have an attract body. (Unless you are really a girl then I'd have to say no, not in that case. J/k)

CiH*

TBH i'm tired JUST reading the BIB but the sex part ... well I could give it a go haha. And no i'm defo a guy lol thanks for the reply CIH

Nice, lean, fit, nice arms too but missing a little volume in the pectorals to balance everything out.

Yeah pecs have always been a bit weak haha. But on the whole not to bad?? Thanks for reply

Since LoveShack is not a 'rate my body' forum, rather an interpersonal relationship discussion forum, we'll close this up. It appears another moderator has already removed the picture links. I trust the feedback was sufficient.