whts going on in his mind?

k_10241c

i didn't reply his message on mon because i was a bit upset with him. i didn't get anything from him since then. i texted him last night (sat) just asking how he's doing. it shows that he read my message already and has been online a few times, but no replies (now its sun afternoon).

is he mad at me? not interested to talk anymore?

what should i do? i really want to know are we over now or whts going on... should i wait and text again? should i call?

advice please :(

I'm not a mind reader & my ability to read the mind of somebody I have never met over the internet is not existent.

Without knowing a back story, based on what you wrote, I'm guessing his silence is his passive aggressive way of breaking up with you.

CrystalShine2011

My first question would be: how long have you two been dating?

Usually when this happens there are a couple of reasons (based on what you posted)

1. He is busy with some other event and has had to put his dating life on the back burner. This is the best case scenario!

2. He feels bad that he doesn't see it going anywhere, and does want to break up.

OR

3. He is seeing someone else and doesn't have the courage to break up.

REGARDLESS of what his reason is, don't text/call/contact him! Sometimes space is the best answer. I'm sure in time (hopefully soon) an explanation will come and everything will fall into place.

I wish you the best! Hang in there. :)

You ignored his message for 5 days and you are upset he's ignored yours for 1 day ?

You don't ignore people if you don't want them to ignore you.

When you are upset you reply: I am still upset at you, I will cool down and get back to you.

And you do so.

Expect him to ignore you for 5 days.

You don't have the BF/GF title? Then he is noncommittal and feels he owes you nothing.

Guess he is done playing games.