Going on date saturday

Jersey1985

I was at a friends house on the weekend and met this girl there, i never got the chance to ask her for her number. So i asked my friend to contact her. The girl msg me saying we should me up. So I said yes for sure. We planned for the weekend coming up because of our schedules. I suggested dinner, something different the regular coffee place meetings. She gave me her number and said fee free to text anytime.

Question is how long would you wait to send her a msg and the last like few years I have been on a few dates, but for whatever reason I have a hell of time getting to the 4th date. I usually do like coffee or lunch on 1st date. Then try to do a activity on the 2nd date like a hike / sport / something outside. Then 3rd date ill do like a dinner date or something. But then I seam to lose interest after that? Any ideas. Im I planning to much or what. I usually just go with the flow, but i don't want to come across as boring.

Cheers

Today is Thursday. Calling not texting to say hi sounds like a plan. Then text the day of to confirm.

Talk & get to know each other on the date. Take each date one at a time. Don't be so focused on the next date or the 4th date that you forget to be in the moment.

well, from my perspective, getting 3 dates is great. it gives both of you a chance to decide if there is chemistry and all that. and the fact that you haven't gotten trapped into some kind of emotionally painful relationship is good.

it takes time to meet the right person. there are a lot of reasons why that is.

be patient, develop yourself into a fun and successful person and the girls will follow. sometimes we get so caught up in our perceived reality that we don't realize that can be a drag.

really try to know who you are dating. and set up some standards for yourself so that you can more easily recognize the right person when they show up.

if we are clear what qualities we are looking for in a partner, then we will notice those in people we meet. do they have those qualities or not?

finding the right person doesn't have to be a crap shoot. by knowing what you are looking for, you can more easily find it. and the more detailed you are about what you are looking for, again. the easier to identify it when it crosses your path.