Does he like me or what if he held off having sex?

mysteriouschic

mysteriouschic

I stayed at this guys house we've been speaking two months texting. I got a taxi out to his when near saw me grabbed my hand held hands walking , we hugged I kissed his cheek we went to his. In the we room we were kissing we still had our jackets on then I started taking mine off then his we took our shoes off we were kissing a lot , cuddling tightly for ages then he started fingering me while kissing did this for ages and we'd stop and just kiss &cuddle. We did so much cuddling holding each other tightly our heads close together. He seemed to enjoy us just being tightly wrapped around each other or laying his head on my chest. Eventually I started giving him a hand job through his jeans then I took his off gave him oral sucking it for long he didn't cum , we stopped just cuddled kissed then he left the room and said sorry but didn't come in later that night. We'd been doing the kissing/cuddling him fingering or dry humping for almost 2 hours. He didn't really try for proper sex . We only took our bottom half clothes off keeping our tops on he didn't try take my bra off held each other tightly. I slept in his guest room he slept in his room upstairs and he lives with his parents. I thought we'd have sex as we were flirting during the week saying suggestive stuff. I was suprised when we didn't I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad thing? an when slept in the different room?did he not want sex preferring to wait longer like as we were getting close to the sex he left the room?Is he maybe not confident?

In the morning he dropped me home he had work soon after we were chatting along the way about everything college,my driving lessons , about his work etc. we kissed goodbye an he said he'd text me later Does he like me or what?why did he sleep in a different room was it cause it's his parents house? he seemed to really love the cuddling/kissing just being tightly together laying there.

It may simply have been too soon for him. He may have ED issues or performance anxiety. You may be right that he's just not that into you. Nobody can read his mind. If you like him, continue dating him. Let him set the pace for a while. If it turns out you are incompatible, move on.

• Author
mysteriouschic
It may simply have been too soon for him. He may have ED issues or performance anxiety. You may be right that he's just not that into you. Nobody can read his mind. If you like him, continue dating him. Let him set the pace for a while. If it turns out you are incompatible, move on.

I feel like we did get on well , we were comfortable around each other very natural no awkwardness. Maybe because it was our first time meeting and being together he wasn't sure what to do getting used to each others bodies? at the time I was thinking it was bad that he got bored.

But he doesn't seem like he isn't interested most guys would try to have sex with any girl even just for the sex. Was I moving to fast? I guess if he enjoyed cuddling a lot , being close thats a good sign? Maybe I'm just used to guys moving faster

We had been planning to meet for a while he cancelled a few times thinking some of those may have been due to nerves they were genuine reasons the last couple were just cancelled though.

1. I think she meant he didn't have sex because he didn't have a condom.

And stop with the "oral sex is sex" thing. You know damn well what the OP means.

The truth is. How would we know?! Ask him.

• Like 1
1. I think she meant he didn't have sex because he didn't have a condom.

That is exactly what I meant.

OP: I think he left because he had no condoms and you did not offer one. Seems to me the sexual tension was high enough for you or him to pull one out.

• Author
mysteriouschic

I had condoms in my bag an I'm on the pill anyway maybe I should've said beforehand I was waiting for the right time to get the condom out.

He seemed to be more into the cuddling and kissing like he really loved just laying on my chest with his eyes closed.

Is he still interested? or would he have lost interest now?

Would he have maybe been nervous not wanting to rush into sex too quickly?

I had condoms in my bag an I'm on the pill anyway
Do you mean you would have had unprotected sex with him?? Please say no! I don't feel like going buzzurk on you for being so careless and lets say it 'stupid'. It's not because a penis is clean that the person is not carrying an STI.

Is he still interested? or would he have lost interest now?

No way of knowing, you will have to see how it unfolds from here.

• Author
mysteriouschic
Do you mean you would have had unprotected sex with him?? Please say no! I don't feel like going buzzurk on you for being so careless and lets say it 'stupid'. It's not because a penis is clean that the person is not carrying an STI.

No way of knowing, you will have to see how it unfolds from here.

No I would've used a condom at least the first times with him then eventually not use the condom as I'm on the pill. He said he'd text me later not sure when that later is.

No I would've used a condom at least the first times with him then eventually not use the condom as I'm on the pill. He said he'd text me later not sure when that later is.

You give me no choice here. It's not because you slept a few times with a man that it makes it ok to drop protection after a couple of months. You both need to go for a full std screening before doing so. Why? because most people with std don't even know they have one because they never had symptoms. That is true for all the virus std like herpes and hpv.

• Author
mysteriouschic
You give me no choice here. It's not because you slept a few times with a man that it makes it ok to drop protection after a couple of months. You both need to go for a full std screening before doing so. Why? because most people with std don't even know they have one because they never had symptoms. That is true for all the virus std like herpes and hpv.

Yeah I know we would get tested beforehand.

Do I need to wait for him to text me now and see what happens next or I can text him maybe leave it some days?

Yeah I know we would get tested beforehand.

Do I need to wait for him to text me now and see what happens next or I can text him maybe leave it some days?

He said he would text you later. Let him text you later. What ever later means for him. Meanwhile keep busy, get out of the house, go shop, grab a bite with a friend, watch a movie, anything you usually enjoy.

He could have been too tired to do the first time justice or he could have been worried about waking his parents.

Play it cool and stay busy. If it happens again ask him why.

• Author
mysteriouschic
He could have been too tired to do the first time justice or he could have been worried about waking his parents.

Play it cool and stay busy. If it happens again ask him why.

So wait for him to text me give him a chance first? up til now I've been more of the initiator he prefers me being in control messaging first etc.

I wasn't sure if maybe he didn't think I knew what I was doing or something either. He seemed tired alright how he regularly just kept cuddling and always would just rest his head on my chest closing his eyes just resting.

Would it mean he's more interested if he held of the sex too?

Was this the first time you ever met this person IRL? If that's the case then I imagine he just wanted to feel comfortable with you and get to know you. It's a good sign that he respects himself enought to wait. Why are you in such a hurry?

I try to wait a few months of actual face to face dating. It weeds out a fair amount of the *********s.

If you like him, at least text him and tell him you had a good time in case he's feeling funny about what happened, and I'm sure he is. Then see if he comes back at you or he's giving up. He didn't hold off. He fizzled OR came before you knew it and was done by the time you started serious foreplay.

• Author
mysteriouschic
Was this the first time you ever met this person IRL? If that's the case then I imagine he just wanted to feel comfortable with you and get to know you. It's a good sign that he respects himself enought to wait. Why are you in such a hurry?

I try to wait a few months of actual face to face dating. It weeds out a fair amount of the *********s.

Yeah it was our first face to meeting just our conversations during the week getting flirtier suggestive etc seemed like we'd have sex. Oh I'm not in a hurry I just wasn't sure at the time if it was a good sign or a bad sign with him leaving the room I'm not sure if he felt sick as well thought I might've heard someone being sick I could be wrong. So just keep to what we're doing now cuddling etc?

• Author
mysteriouschic
If you like him, at least text him and tell him you had a good time in case he's feeling funny about what happened, and I'm sure he is. Then see if he comes back at you or he's giving up. He didn't hold off. He fizzled OR came before you knew it and was done by the time you started serious foreplay.

Will I leave it a few days to give him a chance to text me since he said he would then send him something like "Hey how have you been? did you enjoy Saturday night?"

• Author
mysteriouschic

I might text him this tomorrow

"Hey how are you?I really enjoyed/liked seeing you"

Edited by mysteriouschic