Can't stop thinking about her

HazzaManazza

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 2 months. I can only see her on weekends for a few hours and she often has to travel so sometimes i cant see her for 2 or more weeks. The thing is i cannot stop thinking about her, she is on my mind all day and i cant concentrate or do anything towards my future because I just can't stop thinking about her. It upsets me a lot that I cant even spend a night with her cause her parents would not let her.

When I am waiting for a text from her or to find out if she's allowed to see me my heart is pounding and I feel so uncomfortable. Even when I am with my girlfriend I feel really sad and anxious as I know we only have a few hours together before she has to go back. I don't want to break up with her as I love her, but this is destroying me. I feel helpless! Has anyone else ever been in this situation and could perhaps give me some advice??

Many Thanks

I know the feeling, it's like being in withdrawal all the time. I know you don't want to break up but is this relationship really viable? Eventually seeing her a couple of hours a week won't be enough and you will start losing interest.

How old are you 2?

Are you from the same culture?

I just read your other thread, last time you said you see each other 2 times a week, now you're saying just a couple of hours on weekends. Which is it?

Obviously this is too hard for you. First this girl is not allowed to have a bf and second she does not even have time to have a bf.

Why not let it go for now and reconnect when she graduates?

• Author

It's usually fridays and saturdays but only for like 4 hours on each day. She does have lots of time for me but her teachers and parents are restricting that time. She's 18 from Russia and I'm 19 from the UK. Often I worry about whether she will be able to eventually get British citizenship. I think I would be the same with any girl though, whatever I have is never enough