Question to girls, Height vs being good looking

you_can_not_see_me

you_can_not_see_me

So yeah this question is primarily aimed at women. I m hoping for honest opinions, no judgement!

So girls would you say a tall guy with average looking face is more attractive to you, or a guy of medium height but good looking face?

I know Ideal would be good looking face and tall, but that's not the question;)

So yeah this question is primarily aimed at women. I m hoping for honest opinions, no judgement!

So girls would you say a tall guy with average looking face is more attractive to you, or a guy of medium height but good looking face?

I know Ideal would be good looking face and tall, but that's not the question;)

How are you defining medium and tall?

• Author
you_can_not_see_me
How are you defining medium and tall?

last I remember you were a dude!

Medium in my book is 5'7 to 5'11, tall is 6' and above.

I dont think height is nearly as big a deal as some men on here seam to think it is ive gone out with men my height and im a short thing im wondering if they are not lacking in other departments IE dating skills in general and are using this height thing as a scapegoat..seriousely guys its not really that huge a issue for most women unless your like 3 feet tall maybe..lol

• Like 1
  • Author
you_can_not_see_me
Don't care about either as long as the hygiene is right and he's a good person.

:rolleyes: yeah cause being a good person is such a well defined thing and you absolutely would go for a deformed but clean man.:lmao:

• Like 1
:rolleyes: yeah cause being a good person is such a well defined thing and you absolutely would go for a deformed but clean man.:lmao:

You dident say anything about "deformed" you asked about high vs looks.."deformed" is something completely different..

last I remember you were a dude!

Medium in my book is 5'7 to 5'11, tall is 6' and above.

Not just a dude, I'm some dude.

I'm also 5'5 which is why I was wondering where medium height started.

• Author
you_can_not_see_me
You dident say anything about "deformed" you asked about high vs looks.."deformed" is something completely different..

of course its an exaggeration, but the point is that when people say looks (Whether height or face) don't matter, its obviously disingenuous. Everyone has a looks standard.

I'm 5'9" so height is sort of an issue to me. But once a dated a guy who was around 5'6" and it didn't bother me as much as I had made myself think it would. I broke up with him because he was way too intense and maybe a little crazy. So I'm good with any height as long as I'm attracted to him and as long as he's not crazy.

• Like 2
  • Author
you_can_not_see_me
I think a big factor is how tall the girl is. If she 5'9" I think she would pick tall average face guy

I also don't know about the logic that tall girls wanting a taller guy at the cost of more mediocre looks, since the girl's tallness is already ensuring tall offsprings in an evolutionary sense and Having a really tall male partner would only further exaggerate the offspring's height. But of course this is all speculation.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

i'm 5'10 and i've seen some really ugly tall guys, so height ain't all that. i need a pretty face and will sacrifice some height to get it, and have along the way. my favorite long-term bf was 5'8 with a handsome face. so, medium w/a nice face.

• Like 1
Maybe, but lets not speak for others here, just state your own opinion.

I also don't know about the logic that tall girls wanting a taller guy at the cost of more mediocre looks, since the girl's tallness is already ensuring tall offsprings in an evolutionary sense and Having a really tall male partner would only further exaggerate the offspring's height. But of course this is all speculation.

That is my opinion, I was just throwing in a variable that could distort the answers to the question.

How did I get this? while using dating sites, every tall girl says she wants a guy taller than her.

I'll go ahead and tell you that the answers will not align will reality. On here a lot will tell you they do not care if the guy is shorter and reality were 9 out of 10 couples the guy is taller.

• Author
you_can_not_see_me
That is my opinion, I was just throwing in a variable that could distort the answers to the question.

How did I get this? while using dating sites, every tall girl says she wants a guy taller than her.

I'll go ahead and tell you that the answers will not align will reality. On here a lot will tell you they do not care if the guy is shorter and reality were 9 out of 10 couples the guy is taller.

I didn't say girls don't tend to go for taller guys, I just said you can't automatically assume. and for instance do you think a 6'3 girl would really pass up attractive 6' guys and only hold out for 6'5 or over men who might be average looking?

I'm 5'10 and my knee-jerk reaction is to say "average tall guy" but when I look back on my crushes and few boyfriends, they were really average height and uber sexy to ME.

2 were 5'8, one was like 5'6 with these thick glasses but oh baby he was SO smart and sexy. Then I did have a few dates with a guy who was 6'6 but it didn't pan out.

I think MY height is more a deal breaker than ANY man's. Most guys seem to be put off by it.

• Like 1
Lernaean_Hydra

Good looking, medium height.

No backstory, explanations or qualifiers needed. Looks over height, all day every day.

• Like 4
I didn't say girls don't tend to go for taller guys, I just said you can't automatically assume. and for instance do you think a 6'3 girl would really pass up attractive 6' guys and only hold out for 6'5 or over men who might be average looking?

Yes I think they would either go for the 6'5 or stay single on the same dating site for years. At least 9 out of 10 times.

I am just being realistic here and talking about what I see when I'm not on this forum. It's reality but then again reality and this place don't mix

If he's short he has to be good looking.

But tall and good looking is best.

Tall and ugly isn't a good option.

• Like 1
If he's short he has to be good looking.

But tall and good looking is best.

Tall and ugly isn't a good option.

What about short and average looking?

• Author
you_can_not_see_me
Yes I think they would either go for the 6'5 or stay single on the same dating site for years. At least 9 out of 10 times.

I am just being realistic here and talking about what I see when I'm not on this forum. It's reality but then again reality and this place don't mix

ok maybe you are right, I don't know for sure. Just seems a little bizarre that a girl would impose something like this on herself, its just making things harder for herself.

ok maybe you are right, I don't know for sure. Just seems a little bizarre that a girl would impose something like this on herself, its just making things harder for herself.

You're assuming this is something that women think logically about.

• Like 1