she has no relationship experience

unagedtiger

I know this quite attractive lady who has had no relationship experience or even a date for some mysterious reason.

Is there a pro to dating this girl? Since she's likely to be free of all the gaming that girls who date frequently play?

I might call that a plus, personally. There's a question on plentyoffish.com that asks what your longest relationship was. Seems like most girls, even in their early 20s, answer "2-3 years". That's a lot of baggage. This girl's unlikely to be as jaded about relationships as those girls. Then again, we don't know her reasons for having no relationship experience (busy, no interest in relationships, etc.).

Edited by oberkeat

Every person is different.

Her "resume" shouldn't stand in the way of one date. Judge her on her actual merits not what you think they may be based on the conclusions you have drawn regarding her prior experience or lack thereof.

• Like 1

She may not have dating baggage but she's undoubtedly got human baggage. Everyone has something. As the previous poster said, judge her on her own merits, not some ideal you've created in your head.

I know this quite attractive lady who has had no relationship experience or even a date for some mysterious reason.

Is there a pro to dating this girl? Since she's likely to be free of all the gaming that girls who date frequently play?

depends what age. young till 25 yea would date, over that, no way in hell.

attractive and no experience? something is very iffy and I would not touch that.

Depends on the age, however, if she hasn't had a relationship one benefit is that she's very comfortable alone. Meaning, she doesn't NEED you in her life, but she WANTS you to be in it.

And being single for a long time allows you to develop yourself independently from another. So she's become who she is because she's only been focusing on herself - not because of prior relationship influences.

would you rather she screwed a hundred guys? seriously.

There is a lot of middle ground between 0 and 100, though most guys would prefer closer to the smaller number. I think she should be given a chance on her own merits, but at the same time I agree with RM...an attractive woman 25 up with no relationship experience is strange alright, even if she has been working on excavation digs in the bush/desert since graduation. Just like women would think of the male equivalent.