really on how she feels.

neko5580

I have been seeing this great girl for about a month now. We instantly hit it off we like mostly all the sane things. Any for the past 3 weeks we hang out Thursday night -Sunday afternoon. She lets me stay over at her house, sleep in her bed with her. The part I'm not getting is some days she seems totsly into me, cuddling , hand holdibg, flirting. But other days she seems very distant instead of sitting by me she sits across the room, insted of talking she plays games on her phone. I always have to initiate cuddling or anything. We had sex once but everytime I try to iniate it again she always has a reason to get up and leave the rom for a min....I really like this girl and I'm starting to wonder how into me she is....

Edited by neko5580
WonderWoman911

Maybe she's feeling like she's being smothered. Being around you so much can possibly be driving her crazy. And she probably don't want to have sex again because she didn't like it the first time. Just being honest here. I would have a conversation with her to get understanding about everything.

Don't try to spend more than a couple of evenings a week with her. It's too much. People need space. People can't be lovey-dovey all the time. People can't have attention focused hotly on them all the time. Our old crowd called it cabin fever (when people got snowed in together for the winter and worked each other's nerves). She's possibly too independent for you. She doesn't need all that. Peel it back or lose her.

• Author

She is really independent, and will tell you straight up what she thinks. She said she likes to spend our weekend together, cause we don't see each other during the week. Its not like I'm trying to cuddle or stuff like that all the time. But when I try she seems to be OK with it for just a few mins 75% of the time, always has to get yp and do something quick then comes back and sits down a few feet from me on the couch. I always have to incite it. But sometimes she is so distant I just don't get it. And other times she seems to be so in to me. And as far as the sex goes she seemed to enjoy it, wasn't like a one minute wonder..idk all i know is I really like this girl.....

When you're together for days, you can't expect to be cuddling and only focused on each other. You need to bring a book or game to play or watch tv and not expect to be just romantic the whole time. She just wants to relax, and you're wanting to pull her into physical stuff the whole time. Find other things to do.

Well, from what you said, which is that some days she's trying to get some space, you need to respect that and entertain yourself when she's entertaining herself. Two people in a room don't have to just focus on each other. They can and should focus on other things.

• Like 1

Thursday through to Sunday is an awful lot of time to spend together so early on.

That would likely drive me a bit insane.

My last ex spent Friday through to Sundays with me but I it was like I wasn't allowed out of his sight.

He would follow me around the house and then insist on cuddles when I was doing things.

He would be there over my shoulder if I opened up my laptop or used my phone.

Over days people need space and you need to be able to occupy yourself and not rely on her.

Find things to do, let her come to you.