My first date and not sure what next!

4everloveu

Here my story!

I met a guy on match a week ago. We didn't plan out our first date to be when. We were text back and forth on last Sunday. He asked if I have any plan and I told him no plan yet what to do. I told him that I'm hungry and need to eat. He asked if I want to go for brunch. I said yes, and we meet for brunch. He paid for the brunch even I offer to paid. After that we went for a walk and I offer to get some dessert, but told him that I wil pay this time. Our date went for a good 3 hours. He give me a hug and kiss on my cheek after drop me off. He texted me later and said thank you and he had fun early. I reply and said thank you for invited me.

Later that night he said that I'm quite, because I didn't texted him. I texted back and told him that I was busy cooking until than. Next morning I called him and left VM saying good morning and hope he has a great night. He texted back that he heard my VM and that make great day for him.

Not sure what will be next step.

todreaminblue
Here my story!

I met a guy on match a week ago. We didn't plan out our first date to be when. We were text back and forth on last Sunday. He asked if I have any plan and I told him no plan yet what to do. I told him that I'm hungry and need to eat. He asked if I want to go for brunch. I said yes, and we meet for brunch. He paid for the brunch even I offer to paid. After that we went for a walk and I offer to get some dessert, but told him that I wil pay this time. Our date went for a good 3 hours. He give me a hug and kiss on my cheek after drop me off. He texted me later and said thank you and he had fun early. I reply and said thank you for invited me.

Later that night he said that I'm quite, because I didn't texted him. I texted back and told him that I was busy cooking until than. Next morning I called him and left VM saying good morning and hope he has a great night. He texted back that he heard my VM and that make great day for him.

Not sure what will be next step.

he asked you on a date the first time....why not ask him on a date this time....plan something fun.......then ask him on a date...then confirm the date the night before......i wish you well..deb

• Like 1
todreaminblue
I will try to ask if he available this weekend.

sounds like the start of a plan 4ever...plans are good.. i wish you well with that hope you have a blast....deb

• Like 1
  • Author
sounds like the start of a plan 4ever...plans are good.. i wish you well with that hope you have a blast....deb

Thank you! I know he have lots of activities on the weekend. He hasn't reply to my text.

todreaminblue
Thank you! I know he have lots of activities on the weekend. He hasn't reply to my text.

thats ok....make it for a day or night he doesnt have anything on that you know of... just wait for him to reply and go from there......deb

• Author
thats ok....make it for a day or night he doesnt have anything on that you know of... just wait for him to reply and go from there......deb

Is that okay that I paid for the dinner. I don't know how men think about women paid.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Is that okay that I paid for the dinner. I don't know how men think about women paid.

i dont see a problem with it...because i am like that ...i dont at all mind paying if its turn about......the best way to find out though about his thoughts on paying, is to be upfront and honest and just ask him how he feels on women paying.....if he is old school...some old school drilled gentleman take it as a slight...in those cases when i have been on dates with guys drilled in old school(which i have to say is a rarity) i let them pay...and i buy something else maybe treats or a snack or something......just to let them know i appreciate their efforts ......but i have my own money....and i am not using them for my own entertainment....

with anything...if you are honest and open it makes the conversation and navigating the dates so much easier....it sets up a passage of openness between two parties.....which in every way ...is much more desirable than muddling through and guessing ......deb

• Author
i dont see a problem with it...because i am like that ...i dont at all mind paying if its turn about......the best way to find out though about his thoughts on paying, is to be upfront and honest and just ask him how he feels on women paying.....if he is old school...some old school drilled gentleman take it as a slight...in those cases when i have been on dates with guys drilled in old school(which i have to say is a rarity) i let them pay...and i buy something else maybe treats or a snack or something......just to let them know i appreciate their efforts ......but i have my own money....and i am not using them for my own entertainment....

with anything...if you are honest and open it makes the conversation and navigating the dates so much easier....it sets up a passage of openness between two parties.....which in every way ...is much more desirable than muddling through and guessing ......deb

Thank you. I'll ask him if he accept my invite. I agreed with you to ask up front if he mind I'm paying. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I usually do that with my ex-bf. He paid for dinner, I pay for entertainment and snacks.

• Author
Thank you. I'll ask him if he accept my invite. I agreed with you to ask up front if he mind I'm paying. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I usually do that with my ex-bf. He paid for dinner, I pay for entertainment and snacks.

He didn't reply to my texted. Guess he not interested.