How's this sound for a dumping?

Dork Vader

Gonna dump her, so to speak..

She keeps texting. I'm over it..

I don't know what to tell you anymore. It really seems like there is more going on. You have guys stopping by unannounced w/ flowers then you don't return my call. Not only does it look bad it's rude. You have plans valentines day. You don't have time to meet me. Yet you have time for all these other things. I've tried to make time to meet you every weekend since we met. I asked about the date 3 or 4 times this week and every time I was met with a I'll let you know. Make no mistake I'm no fool.. If you really liked me and really wanted to meet me you'd make time. If you want to drive down here some day let me know.. But I'm done committing days to meet you only to be left twiddling my thumbs the day of.

That to much? Make it simpler?

That's WAY too much. "I'm done. Have a great life." is better. Then block her and don't exchange anymore texts/emails and do not discuss on phone. Time to move on! :)

• Like 1

Simpler is always better: "I don't think we are a match. Good luck."

Then block. The rest sounds like you are whining.

• Like 5

I agree. You don't have to say anything at all. Just do to her what she's been doing to you. The slow fade. Or not so slow. Block her on your phone and in social media. If she sees you and asks you what's up, just tell her you're not interested anymore. But beware, if you do this this way she'll probably have a resurgence of interest in you based on you pulling away. Stay strong and don't engage.

• Like 2
Silence is your most potent weapon. Just disappear.

I'd be more inclined to do this. I personally think blocking someone is a bit over the top unless they have outright been a nasty ****. You should be open to standing up for your principles as to why you are dumping your bf/gf, if they ask whats going on, though I would lead with Carries suggestion of ""I don't think we are a match. Good luck.", when they ask what's up, when they realize with a couple of weeks silence from you that things are not normal.

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

Sometimes blocking someone is good for you to move on. Out of sight and out of mind. Just go incognito and disappear from her, the same way that she has seemingly moved on and disappeared from you already. The quicker you do this the quicker you'll be out there in the dating arena actually dating woman you actually like and won't flake on you.

If she isn't really available you could probably just vanish. But a simple explanation as others suggested it a lot better, I think you have put too much information and show that you care a lot about this and are hurt. Close off the emotions and go for something simple, or nothing at all.

My opinion is to not text her at all!Prove to her that you are a real men and go tell her in her face that you don't like her anymore or whatever,but just by doing that and not texting her would make her feel that she lost something worth keeping!Wish you the best and I hope I gave you some ideas!

Silence is your most potent weapon. Just disappear.

Another advocate for this.

The worst thing ever is to belittle yourself by telling them why. It feels good at the time but then they start going on about you being needy etc and make you out to be the bad guy.

Just vanish. Simple. She didn't give you an explanation so why should you give her one? If you feel you really must then a simple "I don't think we are a good match" and over. No more after.

Hold your head up high and with dignity!

• Like 1

I don't know what to tell you anymore. It really seems like there is more going on. You have guys stopping by unannounced w/ flowers then you don't return my call. Not only does it look bad it's rude. You have plans valentines day. You don't have time to meet me. Yet you have time for all these other things. I've tried to make time to meet you every weekend since we met. I asked about the date 3 or 4 times this week and every time I was met with a I'll let you know. Make no mistake I'm no fool.. If you really liked me and really wanted to meet me you'd make time. If you want to drive down here some day let me know.. But I'm done committing days to meet you only to be left twiddling my thumbs the day of.

Yes, that's too much. That's giving her an entree to keep you hooked into her drama.

Install "Privacy Star" app on your phone and be done. She doesn't need an announcement of your intentions. Those who can, do. Those who can't, talk.

It's time to "do".

If she gets in touch with you and asks "why", you can tell her "because I don't want to". That's concise, to the point and the truth.

Edited by kendahke

It doesn't even sound like the two of you are actually together, so how can there be a break-up? Just stop calling her.

• Like 2

Yes too much.

That is not dumping her.

That is a plea to make her see sense and for her to somehow change her ways and for her to see you for the great person you are.

It doesn't often work, because she probably doesn't really care what you think, otherwise she would be out on dates with you, and it can be seen as something of an ego boost for her too. "He was really into me."

Better to preserve your self respect, and make it short and sweet or just ignore her completely and go silent.