Third date with girl, still no kiss

Hi, I met a girl on tinder and had a first date 2 weeks ago at a coffee shop, she is great, charming and cute. We spoke for 2 hours in the coffee shop and then we agreed a second date for the next thursday, we wanted to go to a museum but at the end there were no tickets so we went to the movies and for some dinner: that night she texted me she had a great time and thanks for eveything, two days later I asked her out for thursday next thursday that was yesterday, we went to the bowling alley and everything seemed great, then she suggested to go to the art cinema and we saw a movie. I told her at the end of the date that if she wanted to go to hear beethoven´s 5th symphony with the orchestra and she agreed. Yesterdat at the end of the date she texted me first saying thanks for the chocolates I gave her and that she hoped I arrived to my home safe. She likes a lot cultural stuff, going to museums, hearing music, etc. The thing is I haven't made any moves in the past 3 dates, there is still no kiss or holding hands. Any suggestions for getting more physical with her the next date?. How do I know if she is interested in me in a romantically way and not friendship?

Edited by rov
Any suggestions for getting more physical with her the next date?

My suggestion is yes, you should get more physical with her on the next date., Hug, touch, hold hands, kiss. Don't stick your tongue in her mouth straight away, you have to build it up slowly.

How do I know if she is interested in me in a romantically way and not friendship?

She doesn't slap you or say "ewww get off me".

• Like 3

My advice in regards to getting more physical is ... do it. You don't have to jump right into hand-holding, but bump her arm, touch her shoulder, see how she reacts. Does she reciprocate? Okay, then try for a little more. Do it in increments. That way, if you see she's not reacting in a positive manner, you can back off and it's no harm/no foul.

• Like 1

You know that she's interested in you because she keeps agreeing to go out with you and responds back to you. If she wasn't interested in you romantically, you wouldn't be getting any more dates.

Check out this article on the first kiss. :love: It talks about how to know when the right time to kiss her is, how to read her signs that she wants to kiss, and even how to go in for a kiss to see if she would be willing to kiss you. I think you will come away with some direction on what you are going to do next!

Good luck. The first kiss is such an awesome thing!

• Like 2

If you met her on Tinder so it's more than safe to say she's not looking for a friendship.

I've very shy but recently I've had tons of success with this;

Find a table. When you guys are sitting down lean into her and put your hands on the table. If she mirrors your body language and leans in (or at least puts her hand on the table) lightly touch her fingers, look into her eyes and slowly escalate. Eventually you want to be lightly touching her wrists, grabbing her fingers. Go to the bathroom..or have some kind of excuse to leave the table. When you get back sit right next to her in a way that your shoulders are touching and then hold her hand. After this the kiss is very easy.

A little trick that I learnedto getmore physical with girls is.

- Playing thumb war with them

- High fiving them. Then hold their hands.

- Check out their nails, and hold their hand.

- Bump them with your butt, when side by side

- A really intimate one, that can be done after drinks is, fix/play with their hair.

Its pretty important to get a little physical, but I dont think youre behind in any capacity. As long as she's still happy, youre in a good place

• Like 1
  • Author

This girl broke with her 4 year old boy friend three months ago, if I grab her hand and hold hands with her on the 4th date will she see me as eager and aggressive, I don't know if she wants to take things slow but I also don't want to get friend zoned

cassieharp754

At the end of date four, walk her to her door. If she says good night and walks straight into her house, she's not interested. If she lingers for a second, then you better just kiss her or she will think you are not interested.

Forget the physical cues. You're a few dates in and a kiss is needed into cement this being merely platonic.

See if there is a good opportunity for a kiss during the date, you'll just know. Those times where eye contact is held but words are not spoken by either. That's when a kiss sends the message.

If one doesn't appear then seal it at the goodbye. I presume you usually hug goodbye at least. When moving towards her don't stray off centre and go for the kiss. If she leans to the side and doesn't meet you for the kiss then you need to talk about why not.

• Author

This is how the date went, I picked her at her house at 7 and we went to the classical concert, we talked a lot in the car in our way to the concert. In the concert when the started to play Beethoven´s 5th symphony I took her hand and we held hands the rest of the concert, like for 40 minutes and she seemed comfortable with it because she never took her hand away, then we went for some dinner at an italian restaurant and then I took her home and she have me a hug and a kiss in the cheek. I will see her next Thursday, we will go to the movies. So as far as I can tell the date went well :). What do you think?

• Like 1

It's progress, stick with it. I would class that as going well. I foresee a kiss on your next date. Quite odd to get hand holding before a kiss. That's usually further on for me.

Just kiss the poor girl! The fastest way to the friend zone, in my opinion, is waiting too long to make a move. Makes me wonder if he's attracted to me or unsure if he likes me and my thoughts start to wander elsewhere...

• Author

I just want your opinions on this girl. I am confused, the last time I saw her was last saturday one week ago, we held hands at the classical concert for like 45 minutes, at the end she gave me a hug and a kiss. I texted her after the date and told her I had a great time and she told me that she also had a great time. she had never hugged me in the previous dates. I told her that we could see each other again on thursday and she told me that she would confirm the date because she had to fix the paperwork for her university title, she is a doctor. At the end she told me that on thursday it was impossible for her to see me. At the new day I told her that I had some tickets for a concert and that the concert was this saturday, she told me again that she would confirm because she was leaving to san antonio and that she didn't knew if she was leaving on saturday or sunday. Well at the end she told me that she is leaving on sunday in the early morning and that we could not see each other and that she gets back to Mexico on february 15. I told her that it was a shame that we will not see each other on february 14 Valentine´s day, I told her that I had a surprise for her for that day but that I would give her the surprise later when she arrives, she told me not to tell her what the surprise is, because she wants instead to wait for the day. The surprise is a beautiful song I made for her on my guitar but she doesn't know that. At the end of the conversation I told her to text me when she arrives to San Antonio so that way I can know she arrived well. She said yeah perfect!!. So my question is: Is she still interested in me or Im just losing my time?. Positive signs are that the day of the concert she never took away her hand from mine, yesterday she texted me first and asked how I was doing, she told me that she wants to wait for my surprise gift. Opinions on this?, should I wait for her to contact me again? Thanks!

Edited by rov

As long as every now and then she gets in contact first then contact her when you want. Its only an issue to me when contact is one way traffic.

Next time you see her play your track, DEFINITELY go for the kiss the next time you see her. You are waiting too long.

• Author

I have an issue here, I had the feeling that her trip to San Antonio was a lie. Supposedly she said that she was leaving today at 7 am to San Antonio. I made a new account in tinder and checked for her profile and I saw that she is still using tinder and it said on tinder: last connection 4 hours ago and then it said that she was 14 km in distance from where I am. So if it says that she is 14 km away from me it means she is still in Mexico and she never went. Now I don't know what to do, maybe I shouldn't talk to her anymore. Any thoughts?

If it doesn't feel right, then it's not. You felt something was up and you had to creep, then that should tell you something. The evidence is there, this is going nowhere......move on.

Tinder could easily lag on its location. Be stuck in a new place.

What's your gut instinct on this one? If you think something is awry then call her out on it when she gets back. You've not even kissed, I personally don't think its torally out of order to date others when at such an unadvanced stage.

PinkInTheLimo

Why not just enjoy the time you spend with her? She seems to enjoy your company and gets in contact with you regularly. Let that kiss happen naturally. If it happens on the 5th or on the 10th date does not matter. Observe her and observe your emotions.

You are overthinking this too much.