Does my friend for 10 years want something more!?

Shortstack_1989

Shortstack_1989

So I have a guy friend that I've been known since high school, so for about ten years now and we were close in a group back then. He's the flirting type but he's only had serious girlfriends before. Back then I had a puppy crush on him but I got over it when I graduated and saw him as a friend only. Then we drifted apart for 3 years because he got into a serious relationship, so I only saw him a couple of times on my birthdays, which he brought her along. After that he contacted me again and we kept going out as friends but not so often, it's been 3 years now, I've had a couple of boyfriends but I've never fallen in love and for some reason he's the only person I can really be myself with. When we drink together we make out like crazy but then we pretend nothing has happened so we never do anythjng about it. WE have been talking more lately and it feels a little different now, but I really don't know what to do because about a year ago he admitted he still occasionally sleeps with his ex. I don't know if he still does but I have no idea how to deal with it. I think I love him but I don't know if I should say something or not. HELP!

you want the snake, huh? you guys get along well, have a long history make out a lot. only thing I have a sneaking suspicion hell still be pounding the ex. if you and him get together and make out here and there and go about your business why wouldnt he not continue to do it with her? if you want c0kk meat sandwich once in a while then why not, I just dont think he can be faithful.

• Author
Shortstack_1989
I just dont think he can be faithful.

It's funny you should say that, if it were some random old friend I would think so too but I've known him for too long I know he's never cheated on anyone and even when he was going out with her I saw him a couple of times he never tried anything like that. He doesn't have a problem with girls, they usually throw themselves at him, the only thing I wonder about is if things will change between us if we take that step, last time was the first time it kind of seemed like he wanted to do more than kissing....that's why it felt different. I don't j ow if at this point I should wait for him to initiate something until next time again or say something now... !?