Do Girls Find Asian Guys Attractive?

guest101

im just wondering, from a white or black girl point of view, do you girls find asian men attractive, and would u date one? Also, what do you think is wrong with asian guys that makes u might not want to date them?

I don't find Asian men attractive in general. I think it's mostly just a physical appearance and not a cultural difference that causes this lack of attraction. They are generally shorter, more slender and not as thick as the mend I tend to find myself attractive to.

I think some are attractive, I do prefer taller buff men, ( I am very tall) however I see alot of Asian men in my area and most of them dress VERRY Well, I like that :) I don't think race will have much to do with it as long as you are a gentlemen.

i used to work with an asian guy and had i not been married at the time i would have went out with him. he was very attractive and had a wonderful personality. which, like stone said, as long as your a gentleman, race doesn't have alot to do with it. :)

I think Asian/American or Asian/Spanish......some kind of mix does the trick for me. Unfortunatly I don't find Asian men all that attractive unless......they do something to make themselves appealing. I would enjoy it if an Asian man was built, a good dresser, has a firm grip on the english language you know the usual stuff.

Make yourself "unique" and you'll get my attention (visually that is). Don't walk around speaking in Asian and expect a girl to be attracted to you.

Bubbles

Originally posted by UCFKevin

I wanna know why, from what I see, Asian girls usually only date Asian guys. What gives?

That´s not true!? Never been to San Francisco? And as far as I know Asian women are supposed to have the exotic bonus. Well, I stated my opinion on this on the other thread already..... :laugh:

I do! My ex H was 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 American. And gorgeous, but he knew it

also which is why he is an ex! Ex boyfriend was Puerto Rican.

There is just something about the dark hair and dark complection that just does it for me.

Is India Asian or not? If so they are some very good looking men also. There is

this one guy I now who is Indian and he dresses very nice,looks great and speaks

perfect English.

Makes my fingers itch to touch him!!

I am not attracted to Asian guys. I don't know why, but it's just in me. Physically they don't do much for me.

Hi I'm extremely shallow and had always been told Chinese/Japanese guys were not well endowed. I have yet to find out if this is true. I have never been approached by an asian man, the ones I have met were quiet and business-man looking. Perhaps I'm intimidated by them I dunno. Since I moved away from CA I really haven't had much contact with any. I'd certainly have trepidation as to whether or not their family would think I measured up. They seem to have a very strong family unit and that is intimidating to me also. So many to please/impress! That's my shallowness in a bottle, you're welcome.

Hmmm.. Well I won't say there isn't any asian guys that are attractive, I will say that the ones I've come across while very polite and usually always friendly.. the physical appearance just doesn't do it for me.. thin and "fragile" looking..

My boyfriend is Spanish.. and IMHO absolutley gorgeous :love:

Well there's nothing "wrong" with asian men. There's attractive men, and not so attractive in all races. If you're good looking then what girl wouldn't want to date you of course it's not all about looks, unless that's what you want. If you're not that good looking then you'll probably find it more difficult doesn't matter what your race is. Not all asian men are short, thin and fragile looking, so don't generalize. I've seen lots of tall asian guys. And that thing about not being well endowed that's not true another stereotype. All races have small, big etc. I do know there are white and black girls that prefer asian men. I've seen quite a few. Believe it or not some exclusively only date asians. Everyone has their preferences. I think most asian guys tho prefer to date just asians or you'd see much more AM/non-asian female couples. But I do get the impression that this is changing.

Btw the fathers of keanu reeves, russell wong, brandon lee, dean cain just to name a few are asian and look how they turned out. All quite good looking. Asian mixed offspring do seem to look predominantly "asian", not always of course..Giving them that exotic look. Anyway my opinion is that YES there are girls that find asian men attractive. :)

i have been dating asians for 18 yrs . love them almost got married to a vietnamese but it didn't work out.

ok what is short anyways lol. i am 5 7 8 is that ok and i am AM .

oh ya some asian girls don't even date AM take that. yea. some are like white washed by the media-especially the ones raised in american ...

oh ya to the guy that said no AF goes with WM lol -seen a lot of that in vancouver

oh ya some asian girls don't even date AM take that. yea. some are like white washed by the media-especially the ones raised in american ...

That attitude right there is why some Asian women won't date Asian men. I found when I dated Asian men that the majority of them had a chip on their shoulder. And they felt like they owned Asian women, like "How dare she go out with someone who isn't Asian!" I've even had one guy explain to me that they see Asian women as rightfully theirs and therefore it's beyond wrong for an Asian woman to date outside the race. But to answer the original question. My husband is white and his sister is marrying a Chinese man. She has, in the past, dated other Asian races too.

Dark Hair and gorgeous brown eyes are lovely, just as long as he is taller than me then that is great...Too tall makes kissing difficult. I am dating a American/Korean,,,,,georgous.....................

• 2 months later...
mochaprincess
Originally posted by binturong

That attitude right there is why some Asian women won't date Asian men. I found when I dated Asian men that the majority of them had a chip on their shoulder. And they felt like they owned Asian women, like "How dare she go out with someone who isn't Asian!" I've even had one guy explain to me that they see Asian women as rightfully theirs and therefore it's beyond wrong for an Asian woman to date outside the race. But to answer the original question. My husband is white and his sister is marrying a Chinese man. She has, in the past, dated other Asian races too.

I find Asian absolutely sexy! But I would have to somewhat agree on your statement. I have heard this from some Asian women I have met. Many Asian men tend to be too controlling and domineering. With non-Asian men they tend to have a little more freedom in some aspects. As for myself, being a strong, Black woman, I am used to dealing with strong men. So, I can handle my own. But I've always loved a challenge! :)

Originally posted by mochaprincess

I have heard this from some Asian women I have met. Many Asian men tend to be too controlling and domineering.

I disagree with this totally being of asian-indian descent myself. Many of the asian-indian women I know who are married to white american men were attracted to them because they are MORE controlling, confident and domineering than asian men.

A number of asian women think that asian men are weak and subservient nerdy types with little or no confidence.

mochaprincess
Originally posted by alphamale

I disagree with this totally being of asian-indian descent myself. Many of the asian-indian women I know who are married to white american men were attracted to them because they are MORE controlling, confident and domineering than asian men.

A number of asian women think that asian men are weak and subservient nerdy types with little or no confidence.

Well, I guess I should clarify on this. I was speaking mostly of Oriental Asians that I have met. Sorry!