New girlfriend has crush on another guy

NYC-BigKat

I know she does even if she wont admit it to me :(. Like yesterday she got so so nervous around him that she dropped her bag on the floor & then almost forgot to clock out of work. Every time he comes into our work area the girls all try to flirt with him & my new girlfriend is always looking at him & acting weird & its 'cause of him & I hate it :mad: but don't know what to do about it. I really really like her 'cause she's sweet but seems kinda confused about her feelings right now. Should I break it off or just quit the job?

Edited by NYC-BigKat
error

unless you have something else at least as good line up --

but -- I would certainly not want to have a girlfriend like this.

Did she tell you she was confused about her feeling towards you? Don't quit your job over any girl. Just play it cool and if this guy comes into your department and all the other girls including yours goes google eyes over him just let it be. Right now new girl friend thinking things over with you too in her head(aka mind-set). Don't rush things, but do back off and let her turn around and come to you. Since you both work together you have to be cool at this. Take the lead as they say!

She's not going to do that because it's more a man thing. The confused part is not a good sign though. Might have to come out with it and say "do you still like me or do you want to take things slow?" Now the first part means if she tells you yes, then don't worry too much. If she goes with the take things slow then you have start thinking what do you want to do with her?

• Like 1
  • Author
Your first mistake was dating a girl you work with.

Maybe so but finding girls elsewhere is a really really tough chore for me so I took the better route u know. I got work tomorrow morning but she doesn't so I'm gonna eavesdrop on what the other girls talk about.

Maybe so but finding girls elsewhere is a really really tough chore for me so I took the better route u know. I got work tomorrow morning but she doesn't so I'm gonna eavesdrop on what the other girls talk about.

Please tell me you aren't posting this and are actually living in NYC.

There's got to be an easier way than just trolling for women at work.

Yeah...if something is difficult it's not worth doing. Obviously it's better to just stick with this girl while she sleeps with this other guy cause it's "easier."

Who knows? Maybe on nights she's not too tired from servicing him you might get a pity hand job or something, but I wouldn't count on it.

Stick with her if you want, but you're still gonna end up alone when she dumps you for him. Probably sooner than later.

• Author
Yeah...if something is difficult it's not worth doing. Obviously it's better to just stick with this girl while she sleeps with this other guy cause it's "easier."

Who knows? Maybe on nights she's not too tired from servicing him you might get a pity hand job or something, but I wouldn't count on it.

Stick with her if you want, but you're still gonna end up alone when she dumps you for him. Probably sooner than later.

Uh...I don't think she's gonna be dumping me 'cause we work together. Its just a stupid crush she has that's all u know & yes it bothers me :o. I'll just keep my eyes & ears open to see if she does anything dumb.

If she was into you, she wouldn't have a crush on some other guy. IMO your plan B and who wants that. If it's me, I just pull away and start looking for someone else. If she asks why the change in you, then tell her that it's obvious that her mind is on another guy and you don't need that kind of person who can't be up front with you.