He Thought We Were Together?

frozengirl

The guy I have been dating for the past month, have gone on 3 dates but he thought we were a couple, while we were dating during that time frame. I told him no we were not a couple after he said we were a couple.

I wouldn't mind us being a couple, but look what happened last time, I dated a guy for a month and he didn't like the label thing and didn't want us to be a couple.

Now this guy already thought we were a couple after the first few dates haha. I don't know what to do.

I'm scared to be in a relationship, last time I was in one officially was 3 years ago.

That's a reasonable explanation, and takes a lot of courage to say. Are you guys exclusive or had that talk yet?

She just said they were not a couple. She could have said after a couple more dates or something but she just said not a couple. The guy is left wondering if his time is being wasted.

There is a diffrence between being exclusive and being a couple. Exclusive means not dating other people, like a trial period. A couple means that trial period is over and you still want to continue seeing eachother

Op I don't understand last time you were upset that the guy ended up not wanting "a label" of bf on him and now this one dose and you are still upset? is it that you don't like this new guy as much? your sending a lot of mixed signals here..seams like you got what you have been wanting and now you don't want it? :confused:

• Author

I don't like this guy as much as I liked the previous guy. I know when I like a guy, I like this guy but I don't like this guy that much. And we're doing that trial thing where we're seeing other people, while dating each other.

BUT I am the only one seeing other guys, he is not seeing any other girls, he is not interested in anyone else but me. He told me this today about not seeing anyone else, and how he now has competition. Which this is true.

But none of the guys I have tried going on dates with have worked. I'll message these new guys and they won't write me back. Maybe thats telling me something and I should just "give in" and go for this current guy?

xXMarlboro_ManXx

Labels don't really matter, how you feel about each other is much more important.

I don't like this guy as much as I liked the previous guy. I know when I like a guy, I like this guy but I don't like this guy that much. And we're doing that trial thing where we're seeing other people, while dating each other.

BUT I am the only one seeing other guys, he is not seeing any other girls, he is not interested in anyone else but me. He told me this today about not seeing anyone else, and how he now has competition. Which this is true.

But none of the guys I have tried going on dates with have worked. I'll message these new guys and they won't write me back. Maybe thats telling me something and I should just "give in" and go for this current guy?

It is telling me that you aren't really into this guy. You can take it slow with him and see what develops but it is probably a lost cause. It seems like you feel the same way about this guy as the your other first guy felt about you.

• Author
Labels don't really matter, how you feel about each other is much more important.

It is telling me that you aren't really into this guy. You can take it slow with him and see what develops but it is probably a lost cause. It seems like you feel the same way about this guy as the your other first guy felt about you.

Yeah, I see what you mean.