Eek what do I do

kaisergal

I really don't know how to play this but here goes....

Ive always liked this guy in work but never was sure he liked me. Always teased me but I've never done anything.

i was on my Xmas works do and after a couple of hrs way he was with me changed. When he went out for a fag after talking to me he kissed me on the head and put his arm round me.

then spent rest of night kissing and cuddling each other. He said he thought I was really cool and how pretty I was yet day after didn't hear anything from him.

i really like him but I don't want to b disappointed

evanescentworld

Never, ever, EVER EVER Date in the workplace.

Ever.

Never EVER.

Period.

Never.

• Like 3
I know bout the work thing but u can't help who u like

But you can certainly choose who you date......

Don't do it.

evanescentworld
I know bout the work thing but u can't help who u like

No, but you can choose who you date and why.

Oh, and please, quit with the text-speak. It's not necessary, it's highly irritating and it's a forum not a phone. Many people here don't like it....

Do u think he likes me thou

Well there are 2 options:

1- He likes your body and hates you

2- he likes you and your body

Not enough info to single one of the two options out...

evanescentworld
Do u think he likes me thou

No I think he's looking for a Christmas booty call. How long have you worked there, and why wait until now, the Christmas do, to get fresh with you?

• Author
No I think he's looking for a Christmas booty call. How long have you worked there, and why wait until now, the Christmas do, to get fresh with you?

Because we work side by side...

• Author
Well there are 2 options:

1- He likes your body and hates you

2- he likes you and your body

Not enough info to single one of the two options out...

What other info do u need

What other info do u need

What kind of "teasing" was he doing before and how long did it last?

How long have you known him?

How many days has it been since he kissed you?

This should be enough info

• Author
What kind of "teasing" was he doing before and how long did it last?

How long have you known him?

How many days has it been since he kissed you?

This should be enough info

Making up stories of what I get up to with guys silly stuff like that.. We were cuddled up alone for hrs on fri

evanescentworld
Making up stories of what I get up to with guys silly stuff like that.. We were cuddled up alone for hrs on fri

How old are you both....?

evanescentworld
He's 27 I'm 30

Oh good grief... I'm sorry, from your posts, I got the impression that you were much, much younger.

Do what you want. You are old enough to make your own mistakes, even though you have been advised not to.

But don't be surprised if this is all just for sex, and you end up disappointed.

Sorry, but it's a virtual guarantee

Id hate to say it but he's using you. If actually cared about anything more then sex he would have taken you out on a date. I would keep away from him, sounds like a jackass.

• Author
Id hate to say it but he's using you. If actually cared about anything more then sex he would have taken you out on a date. I would keep away from him, sounds like a jackass.

I haven't had sex with him

• Author
Oh good grief... I'm sorry, from your posts, I got the impression that you were much, much younger.

Do what you want. You are old enough to make your own mistakes, even though you have been advised not to.

But don't be surprised if this is all just for sex, and you end up disappointed.

Sorry, but it's a virtual guarantee

Why just after sex?

I haven't had sex with him

What do you think all the cuddling and kissing will lead too? Trust me, if he is doing this without taking you out on a date, he's just looking for a hookup and nothing more.

If the cuddling & kissing wasn't followed by a request for an actual date he was looking for an easy hook up. Since he didn't get that he may not continue cuddling & kissing you.

If this is your career as opposed to something you are doing as a job while you are in school, don't date in the workplace. When it ends -- & in this case ends badly -- you are going to have a tough time dealing with him at work

Don't make a move. Just wait and see. If he doesn't proceed, you're stuck being polite to him at work forever. He'll probably turn up, but it may not be in the way you want. Feel free to say "not interested in just hooking up" but then you still have to be polite and act like you're not holding a grudge. And if it turns into a big affair, if it then ends, it will be a lot harder to work with him. Been there (and I didn't even have the affair while working with him but before).

• Like 1
  • Author
Don't make a move. Just wait and see. If he doesn't proceed, you're stuck being polite to him at work forever. He'll probably turn up, but it may not be in the way you want. Feel free to say "not interested in just hooking up" but then you still have to be polite and act like you're not holding a grudge. And if it turns into a big affair, if it then ends, it will be a lot harder to work with him. Been there (and I didn't even have the affair while working with him but before).

I don't think he did want a hook up but could b wrong why u think it won't b for right thing?

evanescentworld
I don't think he did want a hook up but could b wrong why u think it won't b for right thing?

WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING LIKE A 12-YEAR-OLD - ?!

He's just out for a good time. Does his behaviour towards you indicate anything at all, that would seem to infer a desire to start a relationship with you?

Has he said or done anything to tell you he would like to see you as a date, on a regular basis?

If the answer is 'no' to these points, then he's probably just looking for a warm port in a Christmas storm.

In other words, a festive FWB to pass the seasonal boredom away.

Back to normal, come the New Year!