is he interested in me?

krista28

So....I met this guy online last weekend. He lives an hour from me. He said he was really happy to meet me and wanted to visit me soon. Then..a few days later he tells me hes busy till xmas and cant visit me. I was told if a guy is into it hell make it happen. What do I do...

Christmas is less than a week away, and it is an extremely busy time for many people. If he is still talking to you even though he can't arrange a face to face, I would suggest being patient. If he tries to push back meeting even longer then there may be an issue.

He probably is genuinely busy, Christmas is less than a week away. I think you may have read way to much in to it. Sorry if that sounds blunt.

Be patient, keep in contact, try arrange something after Christmas. See how that goes. If no progress is made. Just ask him if he does have any intentions of meeting face to face. If he says no, atleast you can move on. If he says yes, set a date and time and see if he sticks to his word. If he doesn't you might have to abort mission

Best of luck.

I agree with the majority. It is the holidays and they are crazy. I understand you are feeling left out and anxious some. This does not mean he does not like you per say; The holidays are nuts! Work parites, Family gatherings, so on...and if they are divorced and have kids, there is a whole lot of time getting them together and back home (if they have partial custody), Going through something similar now, girl. You have to take a deep breath. Do NOT take it personal, be ok with not knowing clarity at xmas just let him come to you.