Is he starting to lose interest/attraction?

Sanddollar

For the past week, I've been getting mixed signals from my boyfriend. I asked him if he wanted to meet up and for two days he said he couldn't because his stomach hurt. At first I took his word for it, especially because we were always messaging while we were apart. He initiated some conversations, always replied (usually fairly quickly), seemed genuinely interested in everything going on in my life, and gave me plenty of updates on what he was up to...but those were what caused me to doubt him. He said his stomach hurt but then talked about how he had eaten a big dinner and done some work on his yard. The next time I asked him to come over he agreed to fairly quickly and seemed to listen to me when I talked, but he only stayed for a short time for another questionable reason. He was also less physically affectionate. He is still gentlemanly toward me, gives me compliments, texts good night, etc. Am I being paranoid? Or is he starting to lose interest? Thanks!

DivorcedDad123

The stomach ache is plausable. I'd want to stay close to home too if I had one. Even if I could eat and work, ya never know when it might flare up.

It does seem like he's losing interest though,by staying only a short time. It may be that he just wants some "me" time though.

Have you been contacting him still? Do you still try to converse regularly? I know in my case, if I feel someone is backing off,I back off myself. I don't chase them and it probably seems like I'm losing interest too,but it's actually that I find something to do.

Don't know if that makes sense or not?

• Like 1