just venting. ego hit

fred123

i am on holiday and i met a girl in the ppol. nice american girl. we got chatting for 2 hours. she was with her friend but she was sunbathing.

anyways i had to leave to go for dinner but we had fun talking for two hours, flirting etc. she gaveme her hotel room number to call her as i said lets go out for drinks tonight. i dont have my phone on me and she said her interent isnt great connection in room etc.

so i called her and we spoke briefly adn suggested we should meet later at 1030 and that il call her then. she said she will probably be in her room with her mate so yh.

i call her at 1030 she isnt picking up. i go to the kaoroke bar and i see her and her mate and she is kissing a random brazilian guy she just met 5 minutes ago! anyways i say hi and we all have drinks etc and we talk a bit then we all go to the club, but she obviously likes this guy. hes not so interested so heads off. she kisses him bye.

but then two rusisian guys turn up that theyknew from the previous day and she then ends up talking and dancing with one of them and getting off with him! she was telling him how she thinks russian men are tall and sexy before we went to teh club so obviously she liked him!

haha i thought amercian girls love the briiths accent and british guys.

anywyas was just venting and wanteed to see if any girls or guys have been through this lol. just a big ego hit cos she was cute and liked her and would have liked to hook up with her but these guys are good and she obviously wanted to **** someone tjat night

Aww Fred.. Never mind. Why bother with someone who acts like a piece of meat jumping from guy to guy...

Find yourself some other girl who only has eyes for you! x

melodicintention

My attraction has never been based on some silly accent. It might be a perk if a guy has one, but who really cares. And how could you know she just met this guy if she just met you?

I'll admit a russian accent is ugly, not a pretty language, but who cares about an accent at all. Most women care for more things than a stupid accent, although it sounds like this girl only cared to party. Move on.

• Author

They just met cos I asked him.

She just wanted someone to **** I think. I just curious how I can be like those guys and improve?

I could tell she was drunk but still paying him attention when I was standing next to him and was flirty with him and staring at him etc. she liked him obviously. I felt ignored lol. It's funny when a girl is drunk they will show their true colours and be super nice to the guy they like. They can subconsciously still know the guy they are with and got off with even if they are drunk