He won't talk to me anymore

marolyn k

I was dating a guy for about 1-2 months until last Saturday.. we had some issues in the bedroom.. I got angry.. he got frustrated .. and I said something in the car on the way home that really made him upset. I said he was just like the other guys(jerks) I dated. I don't really believe that and I said that out of anger at the time. Now he won't talk to me anymore. I've apologized several times through instant mesages(I've tried calling but he doesn't pick up) and all he has said is that he needs some time. It has been a week and still nothing. I feel so bad right now. He is the first nice/decent guy I've dated in about 6 years since my first bf. I've been in horrible relationships since until I met this guy. I don't want him to break up with me and I think I've messed up this time. I don't know what to do. I didn't know some guys could be this sensitive. I've been through a lot worse and I've forgiven people over much worse things than this. Why won't he forgive me? He was so nice to me, called me everyday, and just an all around great guy. Now he has completely disappeared. What should I do?

Doesn't sound like a great guy if he can't accept your apology and forgive you. You've apologized several times so there's not much else for you to do at this point. Sounds like he's being really immature. I'd have no patience for such drama - he should be glad you're sticking around. Give him some space and don't call him. If you don't hear from him you're better off.

You know, we do not know who you are marolyn

we had some issues in the bedroom.. I got angry.. he got frustrated .. and I said something in the car on the way home that really made him upset.

Articulating whatever these "issues" might have been, and exactly what you said about them is critical in letting us understand what the deal is here. I mean, (and you've had to have read much of the stuff on LS to realise) issues in the bedroom covers a hell of a lot: For example, you didn't have any barnyard animals or branding irons in the room................um....did you?

Thanks for the replies. Well, I called him yesterday. He was trying to avoid talking to me but I forced him to. Anyway, he was extremely cold and insensitive. Not the person I knew and met. I also found out he's been lying about smoking pot. He was even high on the phone. I got the impression that he was clean and not smoking anything. I am mad that he lied to me and I do not think that was the only lie he has told me. He also said he was very broke(another lie! he said he was financially stable in the beginning lol) and that he has this new job that will keep him busy and he'll only be able to see me two times a month ( right! ). He didn't show any compassion at all and he was totally brushing me off. I told him I didnt care if he was broke.. and then he became silent. I think he expected me to hang up. I told him that he hurt me and that I had strong feelings for him and then he hung up on me. Pocky, you are right. I saw some signs before that made me think he was kind of immature but he seemed nice so I gave him a chance. I feel like a fool now. It wasn't really the bedroom issues to begin with. It's him. He's just another jerk. I guess I am better off then but it still hurts a lot :(.