Why is she being so ?

Jordan185

I was thinking about asking this girl out but decided not to since I couldn't see any signs of attraction. However another one of our coworkers said that he talked to her (without me knowing) and she told him she'd totally go one with me. See she could've said no right there. After hearing this I asked her out and she said yes without hesitation and made sure we had each other's numbers. She even self admittedly separated herself from her group to come to me.

I asked her once and she was working that weekend but could probably the next. I tried to set something up and she hasn't answered back. Someone told me it's probably because it's the holdiDays and she is with her family that she hasn't seen in a while.

If she didn't want to go why didn't she just say no in the first place? Good honest advice please

This is real basic stuff you should do more reading about female psychology.

A girl will never let on that she is interested in you until you have first shown that you are interested in her. Men are far more comfortable laying down their cards and being needy and pathetic to a girl her pride and self respect are of utmost importance.

It has always been this way. Men pursue to plant their seed and women test to see if your seed is worthy. Ask her out you silly man.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is real basic stuff you should do more reading about female psychology.

A girl will never let on that she is interested in you until you have first shown that you are interested in her. Men are far more comfortable laying down their cards and being needy and pathetic to a girl her pride and self respect are of utmost importance.

It has always been this way. Men pursue to plant their seed and women test to see if your seed is worthy. Ask her out you silly man.

I did ask her out and she did say yes haha. However setting up the time with her is where she hasn't been responding. Which is why this doesn't make sense since she put the effort into making it happen.

I did ask her out and she did say yes haha. However setting up the time with her is where she hasn't been responding. Which is why this doesn't make sense since she put the effort into making it happen.

She won't! That is what I tried to get through to you above she knows you like her and if she likes you or not she will not play her wild card because she wants to stay in control until she knows how much you like her.

This is just dating game and happens in every situation during the early stages. You need to continue to show your quality and worth while gently caressing her interest and seducing her. At this stage you will need to lead as the man. Play your cards carefully and not too quickly but lead lead lead. You decide everything she wants to see if you are a leader or a follower.

• Author
She won't! That is what I tried to get through to you above she knows you like her and if she likes you or not she will not play her wild card because she wants to stay in control until she knows how much you like her.

This is just dating game and happens in every situation during the early stages. You need to continue to show your quality and worth while gently caressing her interest and seducing her. At this stage you will need to lead as the man. Play your cards carefully and not too quickly but lead lead lead. You decide everything she wants to see if you are a leader or a follower.

Ya that's true I just need to walk the fine line of looking like a leader instead of being needy

It sounds like She's playing hard to get, women sometimes do this to test the water before they get to invested. My advice is you Don't "ask" her out on a date, tell her you're going on a date, she'll know what's up after that.

How long ago did you ask her trying to set something up?

I'd recommend something like this:

You " So are you doing anything this weekend"

Her "no, not really"

You "now you are, we're going to dinner on Saturday at 7:00, I'll pick you up"

Her "haha alright"

You "it's casual so don't feel the need to dress up, what's your address?"

If she is busy and doesn't offer an alternate time she is not interested in you. If she is interested this will work.

• Author

Well actually like 2 weeks ago. I asked her if she was free last weekend but she told she was closing the whole weekend and hadn't got her schedule for this weekend but could probably go. I said I would check back and I did last weekend but she never responded. I know she was working but still... It's been frustrating but I haven't said anything since then but people are telling me not to give up since she put such an effort into getting me ask her out that she wants to but is probably busy.

Put more effort to attract her. She didn't reject you, you can do it.

This right here. I'd recommend a solid plan. Be specific, show here you took initiative planning something. You are 90% of the way there ya stud, just got that 10% to go.

• Author

Any tips? I have the date planned out (if she does get back to me). However we are on break from college so I won't see her for 3 weeks. I don't want to keep texting her and be needy

Obviously she has shown sure fire signs of interest. She not only said yes without hesitation, but she also made sure you got her number. She might've been busy in her life so don't get all worried about. One thing you should definitely NOT do is contact her. Just let her come to you. If she really is that interested, she will make time for you in her schedule, and will get in contact with you first. But when she does get in contact with you, it is your job to make a date before hanging up.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Removed spam.
haribogumsnickers

Cmon Jordan, you've won't six titles with the Bulls and mastered the triangle offense. You're money just wait til you next see her and ask in person. In the mean time your air ness, hang out with the fam as you might end up meeting someone new who's more available.

• Author
Obviously she has shown sure fire signs of interest. She not only said yes without hesitation, but she also made sure you got her number. She might've been busy in her life so don't get all worried about. One thing you should definitely NOT do is contact her. Just let her come to you. If she really is that interested, she will make time for you in her schedule, and will get in contact with you first. But when she does get in contact with you, it is your job to make a date before hanging up.

[/url]

Hey man I really appreciate your encouraging words. It has just been stressful when you get nothing but silence.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Remove spam
  • Author
Cmon Jordan, you've won't six titles with the Bulls and mastered the triangle offense. You're money just wait til you next see her and ask in person. In the mean time your air ness, hang out with the fam as you might end up meeting someone new who's more available.

Thanks for the laugh I really needed it. Ya I guess you're right all I can do is sit back have fun with my family and improve myself