my biggest barrier when it comes to dating

nerdlingZA

ive had this problem for long but I never really saw it as a problem cos girls would eventually confess, now that im out of high school the problem has become largely clear, whenever an atttactive girl gives me attention il never make a move on her no matter how much I like her ..:) for instance today at the beach alot of girls gave me the looks 1 even stared at me, im not saying look good or anything but when I saw 15 17 girls used to give me alot of attention my ex was even the one who was attracted to (she was out of my league during those days) and then when she left everything left with her I recieced zero attention for a year and a months. , now for some reasons the attention is coming back now and I cant make a move on girls I dont know whats the problem os there anyone who has the same problem ? im just weird ?

Self worth and value.

You do not think you are good enough for her because you tell yourself she is of higher quality. The thing is she isn't you are always the highest quality in any situation and your problem stems from self confidence and insecurity.

Love yourself and be the best you can be and nobody will be good enough for you, people will be lucky to even have a chance with you. We all have it in us to be this way but it requires you to train your mind and improve yourself mentally and physically.

Women can sense it a mile away and because you think you are not good enough for her it will come across in your body language and she will reject you. Girls get 100 guys a day drooling over them they want the man that shows high value and quality and makes her work for what he has to offer.

Remember seeing a really ugly guy with a gorgeous girl and you are like "oh my god he must be rich!"

Nope. He just has bigger balls than you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Remember seeing a really ugly guy with a gorgeous girl and you are like "oh my god he must be rich!"

Nope. He just has bigger balls than you.

u mean money ?

ive had this problem for long but I never really saw it as a problem cos girls would eventually confess, now that im out of high school the problem has become largely clear, whenever an atttactive girl gives me attention il never make a move on her no matter how much I like her ..:) for instance today at the beach alot of girls gave me the looks 1 even stared at me, im not saying look good or anything but when I saw 15 17 girls used to give me alot of attention my ex was even the one who was attracted to (she was out of my league during those days) and then when she left everything left with her I recieced zero attention for a year and a months. , now for some reasons the attention is coming back now and I cant make a move on girls I dont know whats the problem os there anyone who has the same problem ? im just weird ?

This is a confidence issue. You just need to work up enough courage even once to approach a girl that you are intimidated by in terms of looks. The more you do it, the easier it will get. Yes, you'll experience rejection, but don't think of it as rejection, just realize that just the same as you are not immediately attracted to some women, the same will be true for them. It's not really a personal afront to you, there just isn't that initial attraction.

In addition, I would suggest that you simply approach more women that you find attractive, but not necessarily intimidating. Talk to them, ask them out if there's enough there for you to do that. View it as practice. It's a numbers thing and you just never know who it might work out with :)

What's happening is women can sense your confidence when you are not looking to attract any women or try to get any numbers, just going about your life, walking confidently and acting confident which women are highly attracted to. Women want a man and they see that in you.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Removed spam.