Does he miss me?

furby19

I have been seeing this guy for about two months. He went out of town for three weeks. He only called every three or four days. I felt that he was not that "into me". However, when he calls, he always asks me if I miss him. The first time I said yes but he never said it back. Today, he asked me if I missed him and instead of answering, I asked if he missed me. He responded by saying that you can not answer a question with a question. I responded by saying "good night". He pissed me off. Does anyone know why he does this?

For a two month relationship in my book he called you a lot. I would have been happy with 1 call per week.

I don't know if he missed you. He cared enough to ask if you missed him

Stop overthinking this. Go with the flow & enjoy your new relationship.

• Like 3
I have been seeing this guy for about two months. He went out of town for three weeks. He only called every three or four days. I felt that he was not that "into me". However, when he calls, he always asks me if I miss him. The first time I said yes but he never said it back. Today, he asked me if I missed him and instead of answering, I asked if he missed me. He responded by saying that you can not answer a question with a question. I responded by saying "good night". He pissed me off. Does anyone know why he does this?

The man called you while he was away a couple of times a week. What else would you expect. That means he's thinking about you! As for him saying whether or not he's missing you, guys simply aren't that verbal about that stuff sometimes. They are more about actions. If he's calling you, he's thinking about you and he's likely missing you some too. HE CALLED YOU.

It's ok to not miss someone you are very fund of after dating them for only two months. If he doesn't miss you, that's not necessarily a negative thing. It has only been two months.

• Like 1

Are you guys exclusive?

I agree with the previous statements, some guys just aren't as verbal, but he has been calling you so you know he's thinking about you. How about you calling him and asking if he misses you? There needs to be reciprocation, you need to call him as well. That's probably why hes asking if you miss him.

• Like 2
  • Author

Thank you all for comments. I just get a little nervous when I meet someone that I like. I have been through a lot so I have a tendency to scare them away with all my baggage. I will try to take it easy. He called me several times throughout the day. I do miss him and I am happy he is coming back home!!!!:D:D