Is this dude for real?

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

Daisy-oliviaWentcher

So there's this guy who says if he could marry me tomorrow he would. He hasn't met me in the flesh. He has only seen two photos. I've been single for a long time and he says he likes it. He also says because of that, he knew I'm likely to be loyal, faithful and committed, despite the fact that he has been with many woman in the past. He says he is interested in what he thinks because I haven't had many boyfriends I am likely to be grateful to him and " submissive" . He says " I'm looking for like a 1950's house wife but still hold her own opinions" I'm wondering if this guy is into BDSM or something. He says " If you can please your man when and where ever he wants it, no previous experience needed in fact the less the better." I told him to hold off on marriage proposal stuff and he says " my offer still stands, I know my own mind, what I want and how I want it." Should I be wary of such a guy? and what sort of guy would say such a thing? the more I talk to him the creepier he gets.

So there's this guy who says if he could marry me tomorrow he would. He hasn't met me in the flesh. He has only seen two photos. I've been single for a long time and he says he likes it. He also says because of that, he knew I'm likely to be loyal, faithful and committed, despite the fact that he has been with many woman in the past.

Yes, he probably is for real. I'm going to pretend that you also asked "should I run away as fast as possible from the crazy man?" and the answer here is also yes.

• Like 1

Trust your instincts because they're screaming at you loud and clear. Let him know that you're not interested in pursuing a relationship with him and don't talk to him after that. This guy has psycho written all over him. Run for the hills.

Should I be wary of such a guy? and what sort of guy would say such a thing? the more I talk to him the creepier he gets.

YES.

Do not ever meet this man.

For goodness sake break off communication with him now. I can't tell you how dangerous this man is. Please do not allow yourself to be set up by him.

Yes sadly there are people like this for real but they tend to be locked up already either in a psych ward or goal cell...

Please tell me you haven't shared any personal information... IE where you live etc.

It's funny how everybody thinks this is so abnormal. As someone who comes from a muslim family I know a few muslims girls to whom this has happened. Guys who they have never had sex with, kissed, or even been on a date with suddenly proposing marriage. It's insane.

Ruby Slippers

Yeah, many red flags here. I'd end the communication immediately.

I recently went on a first date with a guy from OLD who seemed normal and cool. We tentatively planned another date, but within a few days, he texted that he thought he was falling in love with me :o

He is either a narcissist or a psychopath. Look up relationship features of both. They come on strong, profess their love and attraction for you too soon. It's nice at first and then they go crazy. Stay away!