gettin nowhere and i am really getting sickand tired of this!!!! HOW DO I.

thelonewolflegend

thelonewolflegend

get a girl interested what do i say? Obviously when I am generic and just talk to her she barely responds or ignores me when I said id like to see you wear something sexy then she started talking. I need to know how doyou flirt with women and be sexual with them when you talk to them to get them to respond and conversate enough to wanna come and do it with you. PLEASE HELP SO I CAN QUIT POSTING

I don't any real advice but will leave you with this.. you matter how good of an idea it may seem like don't ever send her a penis pic...the conversation will end right there...

Good Luck

• Author
thelonewolflegend

i know that lol im tryiing to know how to text flirt sexual or talk flirt sexual things like that so woman thinks about sleeping with me not as friend. how would you even begin?

I don't any real advice but will leave you with this.. you matter how good of an idea it may seem like don't ever send her a penis pic...the conversation will end right there...

Good Luck

This is superb advice. Follow it to the letter!

You don't want to focus on sexy talk at first because you may come off as a perv. Just ask her about her. Show interest in her. That is what you focus on. Then when you go on a date, comment on how nice she looks and how nice her hair looks but don't go overboard.

• Like 1
  • Author
thelonewolflegend

this girl and others for example barely ever respond when ijust be hey how are you doing? When I asked her id like to see her something sexy she was like i bet you do! THen i started asking her sex stuff and shes talking to me.

this girl and others for example barely ever respond when ijust be hey how are you doing? When I asked her id like to see her something sexy she was like i bet you do! THen i started asking her sex stuff and shes talking to me.

Like I said, focus the conversation on her. Ask her about her interests. Don't focus on sex. It sounds liking you are jumping from A to Z with your conversation. I don't even mention sex at all when I first start dating a woman. It's all action for me except for certain comments here and there. My point is that you shouldn't need to talk about sex when you first start talking to a girl. Just talk about them mostly. They will love to tell you about themselves.

Are you looking for a girlfriend or to get laid? I feel like those are two different sets of conversations to have.

• Like 1
  • Author
thelonewolflegend

looking for both but most women seem to only reply to sex stuff which is fine but i need to know how to talk sexually so they are interested

Those girls are probably fake -- look nothing like their pics, or are not available and just looking for validation and to tell their friends what silly things you said to them.

Go out to a club and learn to dance. Then you can meet real women.

• Author
thelonewolflegend

WHAT IS WOTH U PEOPEL!! Women says ahe gave 2 doff guys blowjpb at party and another guy said he slept with girl then she got his friends to sleep with him HELP

WHAT IS WOTH U PEOPEL!!

You ask advice, we give advice, you ignore advice...

You are clearly desperate and coming across as a bit weird.

Clearly the posters on here must all have no clue about this stuff while you obviously do to continually behave in a strange way.

I will reiterate my advice AGAIN. After this I am going to ignore your posts.

Stop trying to date. Go and get a life, get some hobbies and interests besides trying to get laid and once you are calmer and have an idea of what is socially acceptable behavior and how to treat people in general then try again.

• Like 1

Be friendly, be sociable, smile, learn to dance, go meet women at a bar/club, approach them within 3 seconds (don't just stare at them from across the room), flirt.

WHAT IS WOTH U PEOPEL!! Women says ahe gave 2 doff guys blowjpb at party and another guy said he slept with girl then she got his friends to sleep with him HELP

What's with you? How can we give you advice if we can barely understand what you're asking? Your posts are so rife with spelling errors it's hard to know what you're saying. Not to mention how upset you're getting.

Are you upset that this woman seems to put out but won't have sex with you? Why do you want to have sex with a woman like that, anyway? Go pick up a prostitute if that's what you're after.

You can't just obtain sex by saying the right combination of sexy words. Most women, even if it's just a casual situation, need to feel safe and desired.

• Like 1
i know that lol im tryiing to know how to text flirt sexual or talk flirt sexual things like that so woman thinks about sleeping with me not as friend. how would you even begin?

Flirting and sexual are vastly different. You have to flirt successfully before you try for sexual. When you push sex 1st it's a HUGE turn off for many women looking for serious.

The brain is the biggest sex organ. Stimulate her MIND. Be funny. Be charming. Be interested in what she is saying, doing & thinking. Then you can move on to the physical.

• Like 4
What's with you? How can we give you advice if we can barely understand what you're asking? Your posts are so rife with spelling errors it's hard to know what you're saying. Not to mention how upset you're getting.

I think he was drunk

• Like 1

Have you taken any of the advice people have previously offered in your other threads? I get the impression you are communicating with these women in writing (e-mail, text) rather than orally. Honestly...your grammar, punctuation, spelling is atrocious and that could be turning them off. You might be better off actually talking to them on the phone.

• Like 2

You make a woman feel safe by doing the following:

Standing a respectful distance away. Do not invade her space.

Talk about concepts not body parts or sex. Ask her opinion about things.

Compliment her. You are really smart, clever, insightful etc work much better than hot, smokin', beautiful, gorgeous etc.

• Like 1
get a girl interested what do i say? Obviously when I am generic and just talk to her she barely responds or ignores me when I said id like to see you wear something sexy then she started talking. I need to know how doyou flirt with women and be sexual with them when you talk to them to get them to respond and conversate enough to wanna come and do it with you. PLEASE HELP SO I CAN QUIT POSTING

"Yer so hot, wanna f&%$?"

• Like 1

If you don't really have much going for you in the looks or personallity department, you better be rich or funny, if you expect girls to throw themselves at you.