I always gets flirted and hit on by married women.

I have been asked out for drinks or coffee by married women, they have flirted with me etc. I usually decline because I think they are just being polite or because nothing good can come from it. My question it, how do I know their intention?

-Cheating? In which case I wouldn't participate

-Open relationship? I'd be very interested

-3 sum? Possibly interested

-Friends? Possibly interested

How do I know which avenue they are pursuing? It is up to the woman to tell me, right?

They are "married" and they think you are the type of guy who wouldn't sleep with a married woman so you are safe to flirt with.

or, they want to cheat on their husbands.

there really isn't any other reasons.

• Author
They are "married" and they think you are the type of guy who wouldn't sleep with a married woman so you are safe to flirt with.

do they still find me attractive?

RebelWithoutACause
do they still find me attractive?

Who cares? Nothing good will come out of getting involved with a married person. Get your attention fix somewhere else.

• Author
Who cares? Nothing good will come out of getting involved with a married person. Get your attention fix somewhere else.

Not sure you read my original post.

How do I know which avenue they are pursuing?
By communication; this can be verbal or non-verbal.
It is up to the woman to tell me, right?

Equal opportunity. Either party can clarify things.

One bit of advice would be to enjoy the now and don't worry, or even think about, tomorrow, in such circumstances. Long experiences with MW's has provided me with a few commonalities and one is the immediacy of interaction, hence the advice to enjoy the now, meaning the current interaction. It may continue, it may grow, it may end, unilaterally or bilaterally and often without notice or warning.

I'd suggest using such interactions to hone your social skills for those interactions which could result in a relationship with an unattached woman, if such is of interest. More experience, socially, is usually helpful. Good luck!

Edited by carhill
More not my

The OP's post in cocktails: I'm a good looking guy. A lot of times when I go out to a bar, female bartenders will offer to buy me a drink. I turn them down because I don't know what drink they want to buy me and I might not like it. I mean, I like beer, red wine and bourbon but not a fan of gin or tequila. They might want to give me a gin or tequila drink. And I wont like it. Vodka would be okay.

How can I figure out what drink they want to buy me?

• Author
The OP's post in cocktails: I'm a good looking guy. A lot of times when I go out to a bar, female bartenders will offer to buy me a drink. I turn them down because I don't know what drink they want to buy me and I might not like it. I mean, I like beer, red wine and bourbon but not a fan of gin or tequila. They might want to give me a gin or tequila drink. And I wont like it. Vodka would be okay.

How can I figure out what drink they want to buy me?

huh??? I have no idea what analogy your'e trying to make.

LookAtThisPOst

The ironic thing is, a lot of single women have their guards up.