He locked eyes with me. Very strange feeling, what was it?

ladylady

Hello! My story is... I came to work to a new place. A few days later one of my new colleagues came into my office for some work related stuff and was busy with that. Then when he was about to leave he looked at me, so I looked back at him. Here it is when a very strange thing happened to me!...

I remember the moment when I looked into his eyes and our eyes locked. That second I thought he was cute and the next moment I had a feeling in my body like I was falling, I literally didn't feel my feet. I heard some music tunes in my ears, which were only imaginative. All these seconds (I guess 3-5 seconds) we stood there with our eyes locked. Then my mind blacked out and I was seeing myself in a place lit by the sun and he was there too, it was like I was in a dream. Then when I came into myself, realizing the real world around, I was still standing opposite to him, our eyes still locked. The weirdest thing is I didn't have any clue how much time passed while I was having those visions and I didn't have any ideas as to what I have been physically doing while it was happening to me (was I standing all the time there and staring or maybe moving like in my visions?), just because my sense of reality was gone. After a few more seconds he went away.

I felt also awkward, because I don't know what I was doing while I blacked out like that. I'm now over 30 y.o. and I haven't definitely had such an experience in my whole life. I'm a normal person, no mind diseases.

What did actually happen to me? Did you experience something like that? Was it sort of a psychic connection to that man or sort of an intense attraction or something I have no idea of?

Please share your thoughts about it with me, I really want to know what that was. Thank you to everybody who can help :)

Hello! My story is... I came to work to a new place. A few days later one of my new colleagues came into my office for some work related stuff and was busy with that. Then when he was about to leave he looked at me, so I looked back at him. Here it is when a very strange thing happened to me!...

I remember the moment when I looked into his eyes and our eyes locked. That second I thought he was cute and the next moment I had a feeling in my body like I was falling, I literally didn't feel my feet. I heard some music tunes in my ears, which were only imaginative. All these seconds (I guess 3-5 seconds) we stood there with our eyes locked. Then my mind blacked out and I was seeing myself in a place lit by the sun and he was there too, it was like I was in a dream. Then when I came into myself, realizing the real world around, I was still standing opposite to him, our eyes still locked. The weirdest thing is I didn't have any clue how much time passed while I was having those visions and I didn't have any ideas as to what I have been physically doing while it was happening to me (was I standing all the time there and staring or maybe moving like in my visions?), just because my sense of reality was gone. After a few more seconds he went away.

I felt also awkward, because I don't know what I was doing while I blacked out like that. I'm now over 30 y.o. and I haven't definitely had such an experience in my whole life. I'm a normal person, no mind diseases.

What did actually happen to me? Did you experience something like that? Was it sort of a psychic connection to that man or sort of an intense attraction or something I have no idea of?

Please share your thoughts about it with me, I really want to know what that was. Thank you to everybody who can help :)

You sound like you had an unhinged moment, a complete loss of reality...

Did you do drugs? When I see someone that I am attracted to and that happens, usually I get a tingling in my pants...

• Author
You sound like you had an unhinged moment, a complete loss of reality...

Did you do drugs? When I see someone that I am attracted to and that happens, usually I get a tingling in my pants...

I don't take drugs and have never done. I was also absolutely sober. So do you think it was just a sexual attraction or something related?

Thegreatestthing

It happened to me once I met this guy online I didn't think much of him though he was into me,eventually he came to visit me it was exactly like you described time stopped when we locked eyes,I couldn't tell where I was etc etc ,probably you have some spiritual connection to him.

• Like 2
todreaminblue

i get drawn to certain people could be in their voice their manner they way they speak or how they look...normally it isnt looks......its a tug....more than a vision....... a pull i feel.......normally i have to help them somehow.......it is few and far between that there is a physical attraction and this tug has only been wrong once in my life.......i do believe its a spiritual connection......and it coudl possibly be a mixture of spiritual and physical for you

i do know this....any tugs or pulls or visions that are inspiring and feel good....are from god..they actually feel light and strong... specifically the presence of the holy spirit......

i do have visions....they are in the form of dreams.......they have come true.....one included the break up of a fifteen year relationship word for word......i dreamt it years before ..that vision wasnt light but what was strong was a feeling of comfort after it.....a bti of numbness.....and acceptance......i woke up crying.......my visions or dreams are normally life changing or life threatening....

its hard to believe sometimes when you do have visions or spiritual connections that they are real....hardly anyone ever believes them they think you are on drugs etc....or define you as schizo affective....as i have been defined as that....i am not..........but i do wholly believe them....because i have had them..and i dont do drugs......still get them....deb

Edited by todreaminblue
  • Author
Is he a hypnotist?

Well, this was actually one of my thoughts... they say you getssome music tunes in your ears and the reality is gone when you are under hypnosis, which is quite similar to what I've experienced.

I actually still work with that my colleague and I never noticed him hypnotizing me or other people around since, so I can't tell if he actually is a hypnotist. How can I possibly check it? :confused:

• Author
It happened to me once I met this guy online I didn't think much of him though he was into me,eventually he came to visit me it was exactly like you described time stopped when we locked eyes,I couldn't tell where I was etc etc ,probably you have some spiritual connection to him.

If you had almost the same thing which happened to you, did you experience it any more times with that person or was it only one time?

Thegreatestthing

I was so kind of shocked by it,it had never happened In my life,thAt I didn't really say much to him.I told him to go home a few hours later and then he sent me a really beautiful song when he got home.he asked me on a few dates but I never went and never saw him again.

To me it wasn't a "love connection" just a spiritual connection.