Had the power and I lost it?

plguzmann

Past couple days ive been keeping busy and shes been all over me with text and calls.But tonight sent her a pic of me in my underwear and told her to send me one but i guess shes asleep.See we have sent each other these pics before but it has been a while,Did I lose the power ?I was being elusive and cool and now I think the balls in her court and bleh?Opinions? :)

Playing "power games" is no way to start a healthy fulfilling relationship.

Unless you have already been intimate or she asked for it, you should not have sent her a picture of you in your underwear. By doing so, you took the relationship in a direction she wasn't ready for / didn't want.

She may have been asleep but she may also be ignoring in response to your inappropriate picture.

I think you misjudged the situation.

YOU were "keeping busy" and by that I assume you were not texting or calling your gf, so she get a little on edge and bombards you with messages.

In her mind she is probably asking "Does he care? Maybe not?" "He only wants me for sex, obviously. "Is he not really into me?", Where is he?", "Who is he seeing?", What's he doing?

She wanted some reassurance that you are serious about her and that you think of her in a good way and that you really care.

THEN you send a pic of yourself in your underwear... FACEPALM

• Author

shes not my gf and weve sent each other pics before...i want to know if she still likes me or if shes just using me because im teaching her how to paint

The moment you start thinking in power terms you lost the 'power' imo. I am sure she'll respond at some point, with or without pic attached. Be cool with either.

organizedchaos
shes not my gf and weve sent each other pics before...i want to know if she still likes me or if shes just using me because im teaching her how to paint

How could any of us possibly answer this???

• Like 2
The moment you start thinking in power terms you lost the 'power' imo. I am sure she'll respond at some point, with or without pic attached. Be cool with either.

Yeah power games are for women you just want to hit and quit.

evanescentworld

Words fail me.

So I'll leave it to the best line I've seen on here today:

....But Jesus Hello Kitty Christ on a Rocket-Powered Toboggan, are you FREAKIN’ SERIOUS?
  • Like 2
evanescentworld

As an older woman, why does that not surprise me? :rolleyes:

• Like 1