married woman

jackiebloo19

a good looking lady approached me and said her marriage is not working out. i know that she wants to date me. Is it immoral? I'm attracted to her too. Maybe it would be trouble. what do you think????

Scared

There is a reason why you are scared...

From experience I can tell you that even if they are separated and planning divorce until that signature is on that paper there are no guarantees.

You are the one that ends up feeling like s*** if it goes tits up...

My advice is don't do it. Wait...

• Like 1

You might get a piece of ass but who knows what else you will or might wind up with. Her husband may catch you and kick your ass or worse. Tell her your be happy to bang her as soon as her divorce is final. Until then , find another woman

• Like 1
Ninjainpajamas

Depends what you're looking for out of it...if you're just looking for a hook-up type situation then I'd say go for it, morally is something you'd have to deal with within yourself.

Unless you're one of those guys that falls for unavailable women or women who pretend to be, just to try and win them over and all that...I'd say a lot of guys would be ok with that kind of arrangement since it can mean no strings attached. You don't have to worry about committing to her if she's already married, so less for a guy to worry about on that front.

However if you're uncomfortable with that situation and the fact that she's probably going to be sleeping with the husband still on occasion, that's a pill you'll have to decide if you can swallow.

IF you're actually by chance a guy looking for a relationship, then I'd say you're not really thinking right and I'd question your own sense and judgment. Most guys already know better, it's usually women who dabble in the silver lining of what if.

And of course...it could be trouble, this is a possibility of drama at the least obviously.

• Like 1

If you were married and your wife cheated on you with a willing man, would you be hurt? If the answer is yes (as it probably would be!), then knowingly contributing to harm to someone else, even if indirectly, is unethical. The potential for harm is there even if he does not find out. The benefits do not outweigh the harm, as there are women you can pursue who do not have this ethical problem.

If she is separated with intent to divorce, then it's different. Her husband would already know that she is gone in all but the legal sense, and both are free to do as they wish. Some consider this a gray area, but I do not.

• Like 1