your view on this conversation

immrclingy

did i come off as annoying with my girlfriend? looking to set up a date

me: morning! its snowing!

her: i love snow!

me: eh its alright lol

me: so how about on the 7th we go bowling

her: cant im busy. i work 5-2 then have to meet up with my group for our final presntation and then am going to a scentsy party after that

me: ah damn

me:whats your schedule this week?

her: today i have class till 12, then a job nterview at 1 then work 5-close. wednesday im off but doin my family thanksgiving. thursday i work 12-8 then 9pm-130 am. friday i work 12-8

me: what about saturday night we go to a hockey game and dinner

her: i work 4 am -9am and honestly I really dont know.

me: oh ok

her: im sorry im just realy focusing on school right now. finals are coming up and i am going to be graduating. working two jobs doesnt help either. im very stressed right now

me: sorry :/

her: not your fault, im not mad. im just taking this one day at a time for right now. ill let you know about saturday on friday

me: thats fine

ouch. i looked so weak

You didn't look weak, you were asking her out and she was turning you down.. she isn't interested, I would find another girl to spend time chatting with.

If a girl is interested in going out with you and sees you trying like you did she would have offered a time that was better for her, she didn't do that.. she kept turning you down becuase she isn't interested.. sorry.

and don;t think that asking a girl out and getting turned down makes you look weak.. it doesn't and neither did that convo, but you have to know when to cut her loose and now is the time.

• Author
You didn't look weak, you were asking her out and she was turning you down.. she isn't interested, I would find another girl to spend time chatting with.

If a girl is interested in going out with you and sees you trying like you did she would have offered a time that was better for her, she didn't do that.. she kept turning you down becuase she isn't interested.. sorry.

and don;t think that asking a girl out and getting turned down makes you look weak.. it doesn't and neither did that convo, but you have to know when to cut her loose and now is the time.

that was with my girlfriend

I don't know if that really changes things too much..

Are you long distance ?

Why aren't you spending Thanksgiving together ?

It sounds like she has got a lot going on and doesn't have room for a BF...

Has it always been this hard to spend time with her ?

It is worth repeating that no matter if you are simply dating her or in a relationship with her, when a woman is interested in you, she will find time to spend with you. There just won't be excuses for being to busy or focused on something else. If they could just have 2 minutes of quality time with you they will set it up and try to drag those 2 minutes into all night.

Your girlfriend is moving on. You should probably start considering this too but I would try backing off and giving her some room first. Stop asking her out for now.

Frank2thepoint
that was with my girlfriend

Really? It sounds like she is just some girl you like, and are trying to get a date with. Regardless, as others have said, you weren't weak or pushy. You wanted to see her, she doesn't want to see you. If she is really that busy, then don't ask her out at all. But don't stop talking to her. Just keep the conversation short and sweet.