Is something happening here?

lesser_threat

lesser_threat

Alright, I feel a bit stupid asking this, especially being 18 now, but here it goes...

I'm involved in a co-ed Scouting group, and we just recently went on a week-long trip where we all lived in one house and such. While we were there, one of my advisors (let's call him Joe) and I started talking. He's the youngest of our advisors at 25, and I discovered that we can relate a lot to each other. I thought we were just having some good discussions, but then we got onto the topic of a guy in our Crew that I'm friends with and has invited me to his prom. I jokingly brought up something about him just taking me because he can't find a better date, and Joe said, "No, he's got to be crazy if he isn't trying to date you." I thought that was a bit weird, but mostly just overlooked it.

Then, when we went kayaking, we wound up in the same boat, and got to talking again; this time he brought up some stuff about how he's always been a bit insecure around females, and that he was surprised that we were getting along so well. This wound up morphing into a discussion on relationships, and then we started joking around, and this all ended in my being soaking wet due to him splashing me. A group of us went out to dinner later, and he offered to share one of the bigger dishes with me.

By the end of the trip we were spending most of our time together, but never alone, since kayaking was the only time we weren't with a group of other people. I rode with him on the drive home, and we talked the whole way while everyone else slept. When we got back, he hugged me good-bye and said tht he hoped we'd get the chance to talk some more.

Am I nuts, or is something going on here? I'm a bit confused and don't know what to think, just looking for a little guidance...

Awwww.... he sounds really nice. Looks like he's coming on to you. Let him come, you sit back and watch the show a bit more before deciding on anything. Relax! See if he gives any futher more obvious signs.

:bunny: