Is he interested?

rov

Hi, today I went on a first date with a girl I met through tinder two days ago. We went for coffee and spent three hours hours together, she seem interested in what I talked and in my life. We laughed a lot, and she never took her cellphone to answer any messages in those 3 hours. I asked her what sport does she practice and she told me that tennis and I told her that I also play tennis so she told me that we should play one day together. She looked me a lot in the eyes, then she asked me what plans I had for the weekend. At the end of the coffee we parked our cars in more or less in the same are so she went walking with me to the parking lot. She said goodbye and told her that if she wanted to go to the movies on the weekend and she told me that we can see bird man or any other movie. I texted her telling her that I had a good time and that we laughed a lot and that I expect her to see her on the weekend. She replied: The same, I had a good time, it sounds like a good plan to go to the movies. So then I told her that I was going to sleep and said good night and good luck with the homework she had to do in the night and she told me: hey thanks!, have a good night. have some rest.

My question is: What she answered me sounds like she is interested?. For arranging the second date would it be better to call her or text her?

Edited by rov

From what you wrote about the date and what she texted, she sounds interested. As for organising the next date, you need to feel her out whether she'd prefer a text or calling. I personally prefer texting in the beginning, especially for the first few dates (but not just dry text, put some attitude, emotion and flirt into them!)

Looks like she is interested best thing to do is arrange a 2nd date and see where things go etc. If she is interested then she say yes to the 2nd date or tell you when she is free etc. If she don't reply then don't pester her and text 2-3 days after the last text you sent as you won't sound to clingy. Good luck and I hope you get a second date :)

• Author
From what you wrote about the date and what she texted, she sounds interested. As for organising the next date, you need to feel her out whether she'd prefer a text or calling. I personally prefer texting in the beginning, especially for the first few dates (but not just dry text, put some attitude, emotion and flirt into them!)

But her text response wasn't a bit dry and little emotional or Im wrong and she definitely sounds interested?.

• Author
Looks like she is interested best thing to do is arrange a 2nd date and see where things go etc. If she is interested then she say yes to the 2nd date or tell you when she is free etc. If she don't reply then don't pester her and text 2-3 days after the last text you sent as you won't sound to clingy. Good luck and I hope you get a second date :)

But her text response wasn't a bit dry and little emotional or Im wrong and she definitely sounds interested?.

She is definitely interested and sounds like wants to meet you again.. Most of the time the girl will want to meet you again... So just ask her out on another date :) Just see what she says and if she is interested she will accept your date off etc. Your post says is he interested?? You talking about a girl you dated??

Edited by GTR King
  • Author
She is definitely interested and sounds like wants to meet you again.. Most of the time the girl will want to meet you again... So just ask her out on another date :) Just see what she says and if she is interested she will accept your date off etc. Your post says is he interested?? You talking about a girl you dated??

What signs she gave to think that she is interested?. Sometimes I tend to overanalyze things and when she texted me back yesterday I thought her response was a a bit dry and little emotional. What do you think?. thanks!

Instead of talking about whether you're going on another date and sidling around the subject, you just need to give her a date and time and destination and ask her if she is up for it. Don't contact her again until it's time to give her a date and time. It's just weak, like you're so uncertain she's going that you don't want to stick your neck out. That is self-defeating. If she gets a whiff of that, she wont' be going even if she originally intended to.

• Like 1

she is giving signs that she had a great 1st date and wants to meet you again. So just set a date/time your going to meet and what you wanna do etc and text her a few times before the date... You need to find out if she wanna go on a second date with you/interested so that your not wasting your time. Well good luck

Edited by GTR King
Hi, today I went on a first date with a girl I met through tinder two days ago. We went for coffee and spent three hours hours together, she seem interested in what I talked and in my life. We laughed a lot, and she never took her cellphone to answer any messages in those 3 hours. I asked her what sport does she practice and she told me that tennis and I told her that I also play tennis so she told me that we should play one day together. She looked me a lot in the eyes, then she asked me what plans I had for the weekend. At the end of the coffee we parked our cars in more or less in the same are so she went walking with me to the parking lot. She said goodbye and told her that if she wanted to go to the movies on the weekend and she told me that we can see bird man or any other movie. I texted her telling her that I had a good time and that we laughed a lot and that I expect her to see her on the weekend. She replied: The same, I had a good time, it sounds like a good plan to go to the movies. So then I told her that I was going to sleep and said good night and good luck with the homework she had to do in the night and she told me: hey thanks!, have a good night. have some rest.

My question is: What she answered me sounds like she is interested?. For arranging the second date would it be better to call her or text her?

If you want to foster a mature, good quality line of communication from the get go, you call her. And if you continue with her, you call her rather than text everytime you have something significant or important to say.

• Author
Yh calling her will work and make sure you don't sound to clingy

What signs do you think are evidence of her interest?. thanks for all the advice man!

The signs that she is interested is when she keeps texting you and accepts your date offer etc. Just keep at it you will find out soon..

Frank2thepoint
She said goodbye and told her that if she wanted to go to the movies on the weekend and she told me that we can see bird man or any other movie.

I don't recommend seeing a movie for a second date. Neither of you are talking to each other and building rapport.

I texted her telling her that I had a good time and that we laughed a lot and that I expect her to see her on the weekend.

What do you mean that you expect her to see her? Why would say something like this after the first date? That sounds very insecure and clingy.

Her answer was a bland reply. Nothing exciting, nothing promising. She said it "sounds like a good plan", not that "it is a good plan" to her. Uninterested girls have said similar bland replies. Stick around LS, read some of the posts, and you'll see the pattern.

Just to be a gentleman, reach out to her via text that you would like to chat with her on the phone. Get her on the phone, talk for a few moments, try to secure a date with a time and place already planned out. Just don't say you expect her to show up.

venusishername
She replied: The same, I had a good time, it sounds like a good plan to go to the movies. So then I told her that I was going to sleep and said good night and good luck with the homework she had to do in the night and she told me: hey thanks!, have a good night. have some rest.

Yes, she is interested. Your personal preference whether to call or text. But I would do it soon!

• Author
Yes, she is interested. Your personal preference whether to call or text. But I would do it soon!

why do you think she is interested?

• Author
I don't recommend seeing a movie for a second date. Neither of you are talking to each other and building rapport.

What do you mean that you expect her to see her? Why would say something like this after the first date? That sounds very insecure and clingy.

Her answer was a bland reply. Nothing exciting, nothing promising. She said it "sounds like a good plan", not that "it is a good plan" to her. Uninterested girls have said similar bland replies. Stick around LS, read some of the posts, and you'll see the pattern.

Just to be a gentleman, reach out to her via text that you would like to chat with her on the phone. Get her on the phone, talk for a few moments, try to secure a date with a time and place already planned out. Just don't say you expect her to show up.

My bad, she actually said: I think it is a good plan to go to the movies

Frank2thepoint

What signs she gave to think that she is interested?. Sometimes I tend to overanalyze things and when she texted me back yesterday I thought her response was a a bit dry and little emotional. What do you think?. thanks!

What signs do you think are evidence of her interest?. thanks for all the advice man!

why do you think she is interested?

Why do you keep asking the same question? You are definitely overanalyzing the situation. Go message the girl, get her on the phone, and talk to her. Find out for yourself if she wants a second date (and subsequent dates afterwards).

• Author

Wow today she texted me saying good morning, I didn't expected that one. I told her that we could go to the movies on the weekend and she told me that she was free on Friday. So I will see her on friday at 7 pm. Should I try a kiss on this second date?

Edited by rov

Just act yourself and go from there if you kiss great if you don't you will kiss when it's the right time

You can get a confirmation that she is interested if she would agree to have a second date with you. If she doesn’t respond or answer no, you know the result.