Should I Give Him a Chance?

katiemiller

Hi Everyone! I know it gets hard to read longer posts, so I am going to try to keep it short. I "re-met" a guy last Saturday who I went to college with.

We hung out for a few hours at the bar and he asked for my number so he could ask me out on a date. We texted a little last week and he asked me to come watch college football this Saturday and we hung out all day/night. He asked if I wanted to go to a theme park with him in two weeks. We ended up having sex, but yesterday morning was normal. He made me breakfast and we had great conversation. However I haven't heard from him since and he didn't reconfirm plans.

What makes me nervous is a friend said he hooked up with one of his girl friends and screw her over. However I've always known him to be one in serious relationships.

Is this normal behavior of a guy, am I over thinking it or should I just forget him?

It's hard to say at this point. I would not ever assume that a guy who has sex that quickly is looking for a relationship. Just because he has serious relationships doesn't mean he won't sleep around as well.

Hedge your bets, girl. Don't keep your hopes up.

It's too soon to do either. Give it a few more days then reach out to ask "are we still on for the theme park?"