also how do you condition your mind from being a afc to player?

thelonewolflegend

thelonewolflegend

I want to date multiple women atttactive so i can forgreta bout women who hurt me. How do you make yourself be charming witty and sarcastic and never care?

This will get ya in th e same boat my honey. Why don't you try yoga? Those classes are full of women...and very therapeutic for your soul:) sounds like a Win-Win to me. No?

• Like 1
How do you make yourself be charming witty and sarcastic and never care?

Don't be that guy. Be a good one. let karma take care of it. Caring is a good thing. The bigger problems starts when you learn to not care about feelings of lthers or yourself.

Edited by Blakely

<redacted> Now...get a high end sports car,bank account full of cash and a sick house... Problem solved.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Response to deleted posting redacted
I want to date multiple women atttactive so i can forgreta bout women who hurt me. How do you make yourself be charming witty and sarcastic and never care?

Hello, dating multiple ATTRACTIVE women is many man's dream. I personally date a bunch and in open relationship with them. I also have alot of experience in dating exclusively with higher quality of woman.

The way to achieve, in short, is to really have everything together and with good inner belief, good social skill and a good lifestyle. Those are the big picture. Which of these 3 do you want to know more about? let me know what else in dating i can help you

When it comes to dating, either you are a natural or you learn through many years of experience. Formulas don't work.

While that is true to a degree. If some experience guy share his knowledge to less experience guy, there result will sky-rocketed. A person with lots of experience with girls can cut down learning curve of others and pin point where he should improve, any where from banter to leading as a man, to how to craft an attractive lifestyle.

That why every olympic level athlet, they all have a good coach. because mentor from experienced guy is so important.

This will get ya in th e same boat my honey. Why don't you try yoga? Those classes are full of women...and very therapeutic for your soul:) sounds like a Win-Win to me. No?

Actually believe or not, this is a good advice. Also for man, yoga class will be full of woman. (the kind woman that acutally take care of their body). However, your stratigy of meeting a girl in yoga class will be different than say a bar or club environment. Its more social circle thing, and people should take it alot slower when getting to know someone

While that is true to a degree. If some experience guy share his knowledge to less experience guy, there result will sky-rocketed. A person with lots of experience with girls can cut down learning curve of others and pin point where he should improve, any where from banter to leading as a man, to how to craft an attractive lifestyle.

That why every olympic level athlet, they all have a good coach. because mentor from experienced guy is so important.

The rub is that you must apply what you are taught and you won't get it right immediately. It will still take a lot of experience just to know how to use the information given to you through many trials and errors over years. This is why an olympic athlete must spend many years and hours training to prepare for the olympics and still doesn't walk away with an olympic metal.

The rub is that you must apply what you are taught and you won't get it right immediately. It will still take a lot of experience just to know how to use the information given to you through many trials and errors over years. This is why an olympic athlete must spend many years and hours training to prepare for the olympics and still doesn't walk away with an olympic metal.

Yes and i agree. but for those who are trying to practice and really trying to meet people in social environment say like 2x a week, my advice is for them only. Nothing will happen if no changes make, stay home, play video game

I would like to know more about all 3 sir thank u.

Hey man, those 3 are broad topics. so i will touch on the fundamental of those ============= This is just some of them, by no mean is not a complete list, sorry i couldn't get to all of them because the post will be way too long, but what i will do is to address some of the key ones and if i have more free time in the future, i will wrote more details posts ========

Good inner beliefs:

1) understand and accept that not all girls will like you, but if i get to know enough of them, one will like me alot. and for those who search for a girlfriend, he only needs one anyway.

2) understand that the journey is up and down, even when i go out there is good day and bad day. Lebrom james has bad game also. Sometime girl just not interest for whatever reason, alot of time is out of our control like she has bf, she has argument prior, she is in bad mood that is not even related to you.

3) There is no rejection, only feed back.

4) If you gonna meet women, theres gonna be rejection, its simply the price we pay. the guy that is the best with woman also get reject the most.

5) The best self actualization is don't be too happy when girl hookup with you, dont be too sad when girl reject you. be in the middle and don't let emotion bother you too much, thats how you go for the long run

6) If you anxiety to talk to girl, you need to keep push yourself, knowing that THIS is the moment that gonna make a difference possibly in your life

7) If you think you are too ugly, poor, fat...etc make positive reinforcement, every time you, for example, see a short guy with a hot girl, make a note of that, and reinforce that

8) Baby steps. dont try to take a girl home the same day when you can not take a girl phone number consistantly. small chunk the process of meeting girls

Good social skills

1) Baby steps. start with saying 'hi' and hold eye contact in, for example, shopping mall, then what you will find out is girls actually like it and girl smile back, your confidence boost. then you do the next progressive step like say ´hi do you know where the coffee shop is´for like 15 times then next progressive step like ´hi do you know where the coffee shop is (she answer) oh ok, hey i actually really like your style´...for 15 times.... and so on and so forth

2) if you are really gonna be good in club, you have to write down on a piece of paper of a pretended interaction. and practice the first 5 min, that is the most crucial part. try to imagin any girl will say in the first 5 min and get a brain storm exercise for the respond

3) In you meet woman during normal place like mall, supermarket, street. know that you might not see them again, so dont be worry. The general direction of normal place talking to girl is knowing that they might very likely do not have a lot of time, they need to go some where. so as you talking to them go through a master topics

4) Master topic for normal place. (in order) (a) What are you up to right now? (b) what do you do for work © what do you do for fun (d) exchange number. the totoal interaction will be about 5-10 min and you will get a solid number.

5) What you need to do is to share yourself first of the master topic then encourage her to open up

he: so what are you up to right now?

she: I am just get off work

he: cool, what do you do?

She: I am a manager at Petco

he: oh so you are a manager, so you get pay to yell at people (smirk and fun subcommunication), i love to yell at people but i dont get pay for it (humor)

he: I am actually a traveling nurse, this week i will be working at CPMC geriactive hosptial, i basically administer medcation for elderly rehab patient. So you work at petco, do you love animals?

She: oh yeah, i love cats thats why.......etc

6) There is no short cut, if you have a 5 min interaction and she feels like she knows you and you become a real person in her life, she will meetup with you again

Attractive lifestyle

1) Have a hobby, have a passion. One thing that most people success with girls is a guy who is masculin and live a passionate life

2) if you have a social circle or group of friend with many pretty woman, then you will date a percentage of that. so join yoga classes is a good idea as well

3) have female friends, have lot of friend in general and be social

4) If you are over weight, try to loss weight, your are under weight, gain weight. go to the gym. work out. be the BEST verson of yourself

5) If you have a job pay minimal wages, go back to school and get a degree. Not becase degree get girl. but when you are an ambitious person, has goal and purpose in life, woman will follow.

sorry i couldn't get to all of it. but thats bascially the key of the 3 pars. hope that help. let me know if you have any questions

Well aside from the novel that was typed above me.

I was going to say the two quickest things you can do to make yourself more attractive immediately is by getting in shape (being active) and dressing/grooming well.

You'll be surprised how many men are a good hair cut and properly fitting clothes away from being handsome.

Start by investing in yourself.