Impulsive

Megggpie

Just would like some help!

I have destroyed every potential relationship and relationship.

Every single one.

I'm a chilled person and tend to not care.

But for some reason after I start to really like a guy I go a little crazy.

It's hard for me to like someone at first.

I don't show that i'm needy but I become needy.

And I make impulsive decisions without thinking through it.

I have made these impulsive decisions with everyone of of my love interests except one.

I get angry from not hearing from them for a bit and make an impulsive decision to end it and blow the phone up.

Of course after a day or two I cool down. And realize I acted completely irrational. Of course thou by then the guy doesn't want to take me back because I was being crazy (which I don't blame them). And they like the chilled me.

How can I stop these impulsive problems?

Obviously I try to think about it and stop myself.. but it's just hard to do then to say.

I have recently messed up with a really great guy. And now im kicking myself in the ass for it.

todreaminblue

when you feel like blowing the phone up go do something else...listen to music, dance it out do what you have to do to feel chill.....deb

Frank2thepoint
How can I stop these impulsive problems?

Try to focus on something else than wanting to do something impulsive. Force yourself to do something else, such as going for a walk without your phone, quick jog, distract yourself with Youtube, read some funny webcomics, or get lost clicking on relevant links in Wikipedia articles.

How old were you when your father left?

LOL, that segue.