jesus!

talkatone

this girl told me about 2 weeks ago shes not looking for anything serious right now as her heart is still bruised..... we have also shared a bed twice

anyway went to this party as the girl i like invited me and she also likes me too, the night went very well we talked and there was leg touching ect clear interest on both sides, having fun ect.

her ex shows up uninvited and she basically ends up talking to him all night, she kept coming back over too me to let me know she likes me more and not too worry however i asked if she still loves him and she nodded.

i text her just be careful i don't want you too get hurt and i hope it works out for you too :)

today she responded that my text was very sweet thank you and she basically hates herself right now and made a massive mistake hanging around with him hes a horrible person.

i told her don't be so hard on yourself, you cant help the way you feel

i dont get this girl at all just would like some thoughts on what the best plan of action is now. as i was just forgetting about after she told what i said at the very top

Frank2thepoint
her ex shows up uninvited and she basically ends up talking to him all night

Let me learn you something. When someone does this, the person is not interested in you all. They are still in love with their ex. She didn't even have to confirm it verbally. Actions speak louder than words.

Best plan of action for you is move on. Don't even bother with this girl, because she isn't ready for anything new. She is still pining for him. Don't even waste your time massaging her, because you won't win her over. I'm speaking from experience.

She's not ready to move on. Don't get involved with someone who's still in love with their ex. Her heart's still with him, despite what she tells you. Her actions speak much louder than her words here.

• Like 1
evanescentworld

two words:

Re-Bound.

That's you.

The comforter, safe place to fall, the Mr "You'll do for now".

Back off, back away, and let her go.

Truly, you're just setting yourself up for masses of drama, if you don't.....

She was honest and said she still loves him. She obviously likes you too but is still caught up with him. Her feelings may change, especially when she fully realises what a decent guy you are. But, you are at risk of being hurt here. It may be best to step backwards and tell her you can't date her while she's feeling attached to her ex. See other people, try not to get too involved with her. Until she's decided deep down in her unconscious mind that her ex really is an ex, you are likely to get hurt. Sorry.

this girl told me about 2 weeks ago shes not looking for anything serious right now as her heart is still bruised

She told you she is still bruised.

That means she still has feelings for the other guy.

*Poof* - He shows up and confirms exactly she she has told you.

Nothing new here = just time for you to move on.