Do They Like You or Not?

frozengirl

I know guys and girls can show you that they like you by kissing you, holding your hand, hugging you, etc. While out on dates BUT is what they are doing for real or are they faking it just to get into bed with you? How can you tell if someone is legit or just playing with you?

Honey, if someone had the answer to that the world would be a much different place.

God. I wish men would just tell you upfront instead of leading you on. I'd rather go into a night knowing we're going to have sex and that's the end of it rather than going home with the guy and thinking there's a future connection.

Let's face it, women like sex just as much as men and I myself have told a guy upfront all I want is sex, I don't know why they can't return the favor! It would make life so much easier.

• Like 2
Frank2thepoint
I know guys and girls can show you that they like you by kissing you, holding your hand, hugging you, etc. While out on dates BUT is what they are doing for real or are they faking it just to get into bed with you? How can you tell if someone is legit or just playing with you?

If you pay attention, not over analyze, but observe the topics a person mentions, such as often making sexual jokes, not wanting to genuinely get to know you, are strong indicators the person isn't really interested in you, just your body. Also if the person is patient, not rushing to want to see you, are generally a good indicator the person is sincerely looking for more than just sex.

How can you tell if someone is legit or just playing with you?

In general, time reveals all truths. Authentic human nature is generally revealed when the human gets what they want. What that is depends on the person.

However, with some, it's really unknown. I've run into the unknown enough to opine that it will forever remain a mystery. What I can be sure of is my love for others so I focus on that and life goes where it does.

Time (usually) reveals all. People that are there for you will wait. The ones that rush are usually just looking for some instant gratification.

There's absolutely no way to predict whether a guy will be interested in you, until he shows interest in you. And how long that interest lasts, well, that's up to him. The only control you really have where love is concerned, is over yourself.