ex girlfriend! Pregnancy??

Rj27

Okay my ex girlfriend is crazy, I mean crazy. Before I've tried to leave her, she tells me that she is pregnant so I stay with her but never hear about the baby again. This has happened 3 times before. I finally ended it for good about two months ago, but right as I said it was over and I didn't love her anymore, she tells me that she has a doctors appointment the next day. We broke up on a Sunday and Monday was the apt. I cut off all contact with her but she blew my phone up begging me back. She would text me everyday all day begging & told me the doctor said she was 4 weeks. She sent me a picture of an ultra sound, no name or anything on it, just the sonogram photo. She would still text me and beg me back but I didn't talk to her at all. She even tried to physically fight my new girlfriend, a girl I've been friends with for awhile and makes me happier than ever. We are in high school, as seniors. She would use her moms phone to text me, saying she was coming to my house to talk with my parents. When she was supposed to be 6 weeks, she was saying she gets to go to the doctor to hear the heartbeat. She would stalk me and my girlfriend,& continued to blow up my phone, about her not wanting to be alone, me being a piece of **** for not being there for her and so on. She hasn't told anyone else that she's pregnant. And now she would have been 13 weeks. She sent me a photo yesterday of her in the mirror saying she's showing now. But it just looked like her normal self. & then she sent a long message about wanting me to be there for her through this and about setting up papers for me to pay child support and that I would be filed for them in about a week from now. But, she was tagged in a photo on Instagram of her drinking and partying. The teenager in me can't help but worry when she texts me constantly threatening to ruin my life. Nothing adds up to what she says. She's crazy! Thoughts or opinions ?

Get a pregnancy test. Carry it with you. Next time you see her hand her a big bottle of water and the pregnancy test. Tell her to go pee on the stick and bring it out to you. Watch her go into the bathroom. Stand outside until she comes out.

When she comes out with a negative test tell her that any further contact, threats, texts, phone calls etc will be reported to the police as stalking and harassment. Most importantly - Talk to you parents, tell them what is going on. You need back up in the form of grown ups.

• Like 2

If she was really pregnant her parent's attorney would be contacting your parents regarding child support issues.

this is assuming she is a minor. If she is over 18 there is a slight possibility that she may be keeping this from her parents but highly unlikely.

The scenario that adds up is that she is simply bat-sht-crazy and you need to avoid her like the frick'n plague. Don't respond to any of her attempts at contact and have all your friends do the same.

If she confronts your GF have her walk away and block her from social media as well. If she gets threatening or physical with anyone, report that to the authorities.

And for the love of all that is Holy, do not ever fck her again. She is probably not pregnant now but if you fck her again she may very well get knocked up the next time.

If she does turn up pregnant and tries to say it's your's, get an attorney and a court-ordered paternity text.

Chicks this crazy will pick up some dude on the street to get pregnant by and then say it's their BF's.

• Like 3
Get a pregnancy test. Carry it with you. Next time you see her hand her a big bottle of water and the pregnancy test. Tell her to go pee on the stick and bring it out to you. Watch her go into the bathroom. Stand outside until she comes out.

When she comes out with a negative test tell her that any further contact, threats, texts, phone calls etc will be reported to the police as stalking and harassment. Most importantly - Talk to you parents, tell them what is going on. You need back up in the form of grown ups.

Do NOT do this.

This is just continued contact and is just feeding into her craziness.

If she is actually pregnant and either of you are minors, your parents will be hearing from her attorney. If you are both over 18 she will still need to secure child support and establish paternity through legal channels. The baby will not even be able to leave the hospital following delivery without a father on the birth certificate and paternity can be challenged at any point.

If she is pregnant it is her job to prove the pregnancy actually exists and it will be her job to indicate paternity. It is your right to require the establishment of paternity through legal channels such as medical confirmation of the pregnancy and to establish paternity through DNA testing.

In other words this is all her to prove to a court that a pregnancy does exist and that paternity is your's. It is not your job to do a Walmart pregnancy test on a psycho chick.

It's your job to stay away from the crazy bitch.

• Like 5
  • Author

She really isn't even trying to prove anymore that she is pregnant. She usually texts me a long ass message about her wanting ME to be there for her, step up as a father, go to doctor appointments with her so she isn't alone, she tries to make me feel quilty about this. She seriously claims she has doctors appointments almost 2-3 times a week. But the story changed every time. I haven't talked to her since the day I broke up with her. 2 months ago, but she continues to throw more things at me about how I'm a bad person for not attending appointments or buying things for this baby. But she just bought a new car, which makes no sense. She told me In one text last week that she didn't want to be with me she just wanted me to be there for her emotionally. In her eyes that's a relationship, I am not contacting her again but I know time will tell and a fake miscarriage is soon to happen

Long time lurker and first time poster here.

Call her bluff. The next time she tries pulling that crap, tell her you will meet her at the doctors office when she goes for her next appointment.

A bit of advice. Practice safe sex. If you date girls who are mentally unstable, never put yourself in a situation like this. This is the third or fourth time she pulls a stunt like this so make sure you wear at least two condoms.

Tell your ex that you will get a restraining order if she doesn´t stop. You do have a choice here and you can make it stop if you want to.

• Like 1

As the girl on this side of the story - you never know!

My ex and I had broken up and weren't talking, I was getting sick all the time then realized I had missed a period, 20 tests and every one of them came back positive! I texted him and told him I was pregnant, he told me I was crazy and he didn't want me back.

My stomach didn't get big until I was about 33 weeks pregnant so no one would have ever have known if I hadn't said anything and people at work thought I was lying about being pregnant because I was so thin.

In the first trimester you only see the doctor every 4 weeks unless their is some crazy complication so her seeing the doctor that often could prove that she's manic or actually has something going on.

I got a hemorrhage at 14 weeks and was bleeding and texted my ex telling him I thought I was having a miscarriage - he said he was going to come get me and take me to the hospital; it was only then that he believed I was pregnant because they did an ultrasound right in front of him - so he saw the baby and the hemorrhage that was causing me to bleed. Long story short my ex tried to get me back and I told him to f-off after the way he had treated me!

If she does come up with a story of miscarriage - do just what my ex did so if she's not pregnant you can publically embarrass her and have proof to take to the police that this woman is crazy - also get a peace bond (no contact order) once this does happen. If she is pregnant - well that sucks for you but for one, don't feel obligated to be with this woman.

After getting her fake pregnant 3 times, why would you have risky sex with her again? More than one crazy person in this story.

• Like 2
Poppygoodwill

Do what you're doing: maintain silence. Eventually she will exhaust herself and it will end. And if there is truth to the pregnancy, you'll find out officially one way or another soon enough.

I know you won't want to do this, but you need to tell your parents.

They need to call her parents.

What will happen is her parents will either confirm or deny.

You will either have to step up and take responsibility if she really is pregnant with your child or her parents will slap the cray cray out of her if she isn't pregnant.

At this point she cannot be dealt with by ignoring or telling her to leave her alone and I really think you need some adult intervention in this.

• Like 1

This is the third or fourth time she pulls a stunt like this so make sure you wear at least two condoms.

Take the used condom home with you after rinsing it out in the sink and tearing it up so she can't "go fishing."

She really isn't even trying to prove anymore that she is pregnant. She usually texts me a long ass message about her wanting ME to be there for her, step up as a father, go to doctor appointments with her so she isn't alone, she tries to make me feel quilty about this. She seriously claims she has doctors appointments almost 2-3 times a week. But the story changed every time. I haven't talked to her since the day I broke up with her. 2 months ago, but she continues to throw more things at me about how I'm a bad person for not attending appointments or buying things for this baby. But she just bought a new car, which makes no sense. She told me In one text last week that she didn't want to be with me she just wanted me to be there for her emotionally. In her eyes that's a relationship, I am not contacting her again but I know time will tell and a fake miscarriage is soon to happen

I very much doubt she has that many doctors appointments. I have a friend who is a "high risk" pregnancy and she doesn't have that many.

Ignore my last advice. Just stay the hell away. Block her on your phone and speak to your parents. Someone adult needs to know what is going on. So they can be there to support you. This needs to stop right now. It has escalated enough as it is.

This girl sounds like a full on stalker/ crazy lady, call it what you like but none of it good.

Be careful where you poke your penis in future... Oh and if you are having unprotected sex, get your self checked for std's and get used to doing it as a matter of course between relationships. If you are not grown up enough to do this, you are not grown up enough to have sex.

Above all else. Speak to your parents.

• 1 month later...
Take the used condom home with you after rinsing it out in the sink and tearing it up so she can't "go fishing."

Yes, and if the little thing manages to crawl out after that, you can name him/her "Houdini" :laugh:

• 3 years later...
  • Author

Okay I’m back... a little over 3 years ago I had trouble with my crazy ex... it’s a crazy story really . Well after she quit faking the pregnancy which lasted 4 months. She gave up and finally left me alone. About a year later she started trying to add my current girlfriend (the same one I had when I left the crazy ass girl) she tried adding her on all social media’s, and her family tried too. We just ignored it all. eventually she made a fake number on a text app saying it was me texting her saying I missed her and didn’t wanna be with my current girlfriend?? She’s nuts!!! So 2 years pass, and I got a new job and her grandma is the head human resource person there. Ugh. Other than that I love my new job and have been there for 4 months.... until Monday. My ex girlfriend seriously got hired on there too. She has never worked in a factory setting only been a CNA/nurses aid for 4 years. Now she’s really up here working at my job! She’s been parking behind me and I just hate the fact she is there. She’s even posted things online towards my current girlfriend. What do I do? If you really wanna hear the whole story and how crazy she is read my first post .

Okay I’m back... a little over 3 years ago I had trouble with my crazy ex... it’s a crazy story really . Well after she quit faking the pregnancy which lasted 4 months. She gave up and finally left me alone. About a year later she started trying to add my current girlfriend (the same one I had when I left the crazy ass girl) she tried adding her on all social media’s, and her family tried too. We just ignored it all. eventually she made a fake number on a text app saying it was me texting her saying I missed her and didn’t wanna be with my current girlfriend?? She’s nuts!!! So 2 years pass, and I got a new job and her grandma is the head human resource person there. Ugh. Other than that I love my new job and have been there for 4 months.... until Monday. My ex girlfriend seriously got hired on there too. She has never worked in a factory setting only been a CNA/nurses aid for 4 years. Now she’s really up here working at my job! She’s been parking behind me and I just hate the fact she is there. She’s even posted things online towards my current girlfriend. What do I do? If you really wanna hear the whole story and how crazy she is read my first post .

This girl and her family sound really crazy! I would advise you to look for a new job and get as far away from these people as possible. I had lurked for a while before I saw your post back in 2014, and responding to it was my first posting

on here! Its obvious that she is obsessed with you and hell bent on ruining your life and relationships. The fact that her grandma works there is not good as you never know what these people are capable of, or what you will be accused of doing at work. GET AWAY FROM THERE would be my advice.