Unsure. Just broke up

ChrisPH

To start it off I'm 3 days out of a 3 week long relationship, I have feelings for the girl still and these will linger for a time. Now I don't have any deep feelings for her and will take a while to get over it.

In two weeks a local dance academy is putting on performance of The NutCracker. My ex is performing in it as is another girl (that I'll call C) that I'm friends with.

I like C and am considering buying her a small bunch of flowers to give her after the opening night show. I like C and would like to form a relationship with her. When I give her the flowers I will only have been single for two weeks, is this to early to try to start a new relationship or start to form one?

3 weeks is hardly anything to be concerned about.

Drinks on the first date is best, do you happen to have a pub with and imports beer list where you are? I always find those fun because then you both get to be adventurous and try new things together.

• Like 1
787Dreamliner

My gosh, you are so young! Forget about her and relationship for now. Go out there, enjoy your singlehood and fun! Meet more people. Once you are attached, you will lose some of that freedom. So enjoy being single for now if I were you.

• Like 2
I'm 18 and shes a bit younger so bars out of the question. She goes to my school and we talk a far amount if that helps

What ...like 14-16? Just make sure it's legal in NS

• Author
What ...like 14-16? Just make sure it's legal in NS

She's 16 in march, I'll be 19 end of January. I'm not looking to get in her pants just have a fun relationship.

Just a tip -

to avoid hurt feelings, cool it with a new girl in front of your ex. That is, don't give flowers to this new girl in front of the girl you've just broken up with, even though it wasn't a long relationship. You can still get to know the new girl, but just keep it low key in front of the ex, especially because they know each other. Leave it up to the new girl to tell your ex if you start seeing each other. If you make it too awkward or showy, the new girl might reject you simply in order to not make things too difficult with your ex, since they're in the same dance academy.

Edited by lollipopspot