Why are they all telling me to ask her out?

Jordan185

I have just been thinking about how beautiful this girl is I work with and was thinking about asking her out but kinda just brushed it off. That is until I have had 3 separate people randomly ask she. I was going to ask her out, or they would just tell me to do it. I didn't bring this up to them they just saw her talk to me at work and bring it up. Are they sensing something I'm not?

Probably caught you looking at her. Why not do this and shut everyone up: Ask a handful of people to lunch, including the pretty girl. Since you're asking, you might end up having to pay for everyone, so go someplace affordable, like a pizza joint.

Why don't you ask them why they're telling you to ask her out?

That might solve it. And seriously, if you like her - why not ask her out?

What is holding you back?

If 3 other people brought it up to you, you are not as subtle as you think so she probably has some idea that you like her.

• Author
What is holding you back?

If 3 other people brought it up to you, you are not as subtle as you think so she probably has some idea that you like her.

Well they were all different scenarios. Like one person said "why don't you ask blank out I think you two would be cute together." Another person said "so when are you going to ask blank out?" The last person said " you should ask that girl out I thinks she digging you ." So essentially take it how you will but I thought I was subtle.