Odd turn of events.

cdt76

I was in a charity boxing match last night. I was there early, it's quite a large event here. I was sitting with a buddy waiting for others to show up and then get myself ready for boxing. One of the waitress comes over and starts up conversation with me. She chats for a few minutes, she said she thought this was a wedding. I laughed and explained the event. Told her I was the second fight and introduced myself. She would go back stage to get her drinks, which is also the area we used to change and warm up. Passed her by a couple of times and smiled and I made funny jokes when I could.

Well, after the fight ( I lost) I went to the restroom and changed and then headed out to get some drinks with my group. I didn't see her again. When it was time to leave I had to go back and get my bag and as I was approaching my bag the lady that was running the servers bar stops me and asked if I was single. I said I was and not dating anyone. She asked if I saw the blonde waitress named Sara (not her name). I said I had and was hoping to run into her before I left. She said "Sara" was interested if I was and that I needed to get give her my number. I said I'd love that. So I gave the lady my card and she smiled and said it will be great "Sara" will be thrilled. I told her that I was going out for the night and have her text me if she wanted to get some drinks or chat some time. The lady said she would pass on the info and was all excited about it.

Well, I haven't heard from her. You think I will?

• Author

I guess this is why I suck at the dating game. I would have texted her today if she gave me her number. What's the normal protocol in this situation if you are a girl?

• Author

So, if she does reach out and make contact and I supposed to wait a day or two before responding? This game is so ridiculous and I'm a moron because I don't know how to play.

RebelWithoutACause
So, if she does reach out and make contact and I supposed to wait a day or two before responding? This game is so ridiculous and I'm a moron because I don't know how to play.

If she reaches out respond to her within the same day.

I was in a charity boxing match last night. I was there early, it's quite a large event here. I was sitting with a buddy waiting for others to show up and then get myself ready for boxing. One of the waitress comes over and starts up conversation with me. She chats for a few minutes, she said she thought this was a wedding. I laughed and explained the event. Told her I was the second fight and introduced myself. She would go back stage to get her drinks, which is also the area we used to change and warm up. Passed her by a couple of times and smiled and I made funny jokes when I could.

Well, after the fight ( I lost) I went to the restroom and changed and then headed out to get some drinks with my group. I didn't see her again. When it was time to leave I had to go back and get my bag and as I was approaching my bag the lady that was running the servers bar stops me and asked if I was single. I said I was and not dating anyone. She asked if I saw the blonde waitress named Sara (not her name). I said I had and was hoping to run into her before I left. She said "Sara" was interested if I was and that I needed to get give her my number. I said I'd love that. So I gave the lady my card and she smiled and said it will be great "Sara" will be thrilled. I told her that I was going out for the night and have her text me if she wanted to get some drinks or chat some time. The lady said she would pass on the info and was all excited about it.

Well, I haven't heard from her. You think I will?

Dont count on it.

If it happens, it happens.

Keep living your life, and by all means dont put other girls on hold for this girl