Guy kisses and makes love with his eyes open.

ja123

???

Why would a man do this?

Any guys on here do this? Why?

Do any women do this?

Does this mean he isn't trustworthy?

I asked him and he said he's always done this, that he is visual likes to see the woman, so he leaves his eyes open.

However, I once dated a womanizer who did this. I also dated a womanizer who didn't.

The only time he closes his eyes is during orgasm.

What's up with this?

???

Why would a man do this?

Do any women do this?

I asked him and he said he's always done this, that he is visual likes to see the woman, so he leaves his eyes open.

However, I once dated a womanizer who did this. I also dated a womanizer who didn't.

What's up with this?

So why would our answer be anymore right? you asked him he gave you his answer take it as such.

Why would a man do this?

Why wouldn't he?

?

Any guys on here do this?

My husband does.

Do any women do this?

I do.

Why?

We like to see what's going on...

What would give you that idea?

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

So you are basing this entire experience on two varying experiences?

• Like 1

I mean... Who DOESN'T have sex with their eyes open???? Didn't even think that was a thing that happened...

Sure, I sometimes close my eyes while kissing... other times I leave them open. But always have them open during sex!!!

• Like 2

How would you know that his eyes were open if your eyes weren't open? You also have your eyes open during sex apparently....

I have never thought about the whole eyes open/closed thing during sex actually. I figured since I did it, everyone probably did. I figured when I have a naked woman under or on me, I'm definitely taking a peek :)

• Like 3
you_can_not_see_me
???

Why would a man do this?

Do any women do this?

What's up with this?

Why would a guy close his eye for the entirety of sex? Men are very visual, most often what really gets a guy off is the sight of the girl he is doing it with.

I always have my eyes open, and I only squint or close my eyes unintentionally when having particularity intense orgasms.

• Author

Thanks for your responses everyone.

I guess it was more the eyes open while kissing that bothered me, due to a past bad experience.

In truth, I also like to see what's going on during sex, but it was his constant gaze during kissing or missionary that triggered an alarm bell for some reason. I just wanted feedback. I read on another site that it meant the man is deceitful ... like I said, I was framing that due to a past bad experience.

Admittedly, looking at it, too, is hot. I even like mirrors. :rolleyes:

How would you know that his eyes were open if your eyes weren't open? You also have your eyes open during sex apparently....

I have never thought about the whole eyes open/closed thing during sex actually. I figured since I did it, everyone probably did. I figured when I have a naked woman under or on me, I'm definitely taking a peek :)

Strangely, I've started returning his stare during missionary, and I'm getting into it because I see him. I'm still pretty much a closed-eye girl for kissing, apart from the occasional glimpse. haha

I too think kissing with your eyes open is kind of strange—I mean with your eyes open you essentially have a very close up view of the other person's nose.

Eye contact during sex though is quite different. I think it ups the intensity and is a sign of intimacy to look at each other during sex. Can be quite intimidating sometimes, but hot.

• Like 1
Why would a man do this?

It could just be that he wants to see what he is "hitting", and doesn't want to go in blind so to speak. I personally don't do it whilst kissing, but occasionally do it during the bang bang...just to see how she is reacting.

The other question though.....why is it that some women quickly turn the lights off? I know the reason why, to hide their mid section, loose skin, cellulite or simply because they don't want to look at the guy's face.

I refuse to do it with lights off

Frank2thepoint

I think you have trust issues. You need to resolve that first before you can be comfortable with a man that keeps his eyes open.

• Like 2

Now what level of staring are we talking about?

I mean, I look at the person I'm having sex with, but I don't STARE!!! And, I'm not like looking into their eyes as if this is some romantic happening...

Now, eyes wide open during kissing...KREEEPY with a capital "K".

• Like 2

I mean, I look at the person I'm having sex with, but I don't STARE!!! And, I'm not like looking into their eyes as if this is some romantic happening...

I couldn't find this in any dictionary, not even the urban ones?????

• Like 2

I think you lot are reading more into this than meets the eye...see what I did there? :D

• Like 3
I couldn't find this in any dictionary, not even the urban ones?????

I had to use creepy with a capital "K", cuz staring while kissing goes beyond creepy, creepier, creepiest....

Got it? :laugh:

• Like 1
try to put blindfold on him next time...;p

That is bordering on BDSM....complete different ball game if you like that sort of thing.

Why would a guy close his eye for the entirety of sex? Men are very visual, most often what really gets a guy off is the sight of the girl he is doing it with.

I always have my eyes open, and I only squint or close my eyes unintentionally when having particularity intense orgasms.

Strong username to thread content.

• Like 4
  • Author

haha some funny responses, here. Especially the ''you can not see me'' comment. How a propos.

However, yes, admittedly, I do have some trust issues.

Yes, it's literally a STARE. That's why I used that word. It is intense and unwavering. He doesn't even seem to blink. I've been keeping my eyes open now just to check on this.

And it is such a close up stare that everything is kind of blurry. Our faces are so close.

I did notice tonight, though, when he was on the computer, when I started affectionately kissing his check and forehead and touching him with tenderness and giving him hugs that he did close his eyes.

acrosstheuniverse
I mean... Who DOESN'T have sex with their eyes open???? Didn't even think that was a thing that happened...

Sure, I sometimes close my eyes while kissing... other times I leave them open. But always have them open during sex!!!

I almost always keep my eyes closed during sex... I don't know, it's like sex is one thing, but eye contact during sex is a whole other level. When I'm really in love with somebody it's kinda hot to gaze into each other's eyes all close up, it's too intimate generally to be comfortable with casual sex and with people I'm in love with, well, it still makes me feel uncomfortable that level of intimacy... which means that when we do make eye contact, it's really truly special, intimate, and hot. Maybe it's really my problem with finding too much intimacy during sex difficult for whatever reason but yeah, I'm sure if I do it then some others must too!

• Author

Okay, so let's forget about the sex.

What about kissing with your eyes open?

Who does that?

Is that an indication of anything?

This in a nutshell. Do you know how hard we have worked to get to the point that involves you being naked and connected to us! Damn straight we are taking a peak :D

Not only that we are visual/physical beings as men just like we go for girls that are prettier and base things on looks rather than feelings. Eyes opened while kissing is a little strange but during sex I have to keep an eye on what is going on it makes sure that I am in control.

• Like 1