Please, I need advice

hawx79

Is it OK to say and do these to a woman ive only dated twice that I really like?

-Is it advisable to tell her Ive been thinking about her everyday?

-Asking why her last relationship ended.

-Giver her a paper with on it "Will you be my girlfriend?", instead of just saying it.

Thx in advance.

You can say you were thinking about her. Leave off the bit about every day, even if it's true.

You can ask why her last relationship ended but think long & hard before you do. You may learn stuff you then won't be able to get out of your head. What would you do if the answer was "we broke up after we stopped having sex 2x per day & I really miss his big ____"

If you are in middle school you can give her a paper asking her to be your GF. If you are over the age of 14, don't do it. It's childish.

• Author
You can say you were thinking about her. Leave off the bit about every day, even if it's true.

You can ask why her last relationship ended but think long & hard before you do. You may learn stuff you then won't be able to get out of your head. What would you do if the answer was "we broke up after we stopped having sex 2x per day & I really miss his big ____"

If you are in middle school you can give her a paper asking her to be your GF. If you are over the age of 14, don't do it. It's childish.

Ok thanks a lot.

How old are you?

If you do things right with enough confidence, you can ask just about anything.

The note thing it just sounds weak.

Put yourself in a woman's shoes and think how you would feel if you got a note like that. - Its peculiarly weird

• Author

The note thing it just sounds weak.

Put yourself in a woman's shoes and think how you would feel if you got a note like that. - Its peculiarly weird

I'd think it would be funny and cute and I'd laugh at it as it so different then what I'd used too.

But its risky, that's why im asking for advice.

I'd think it would be funny and cute and I'd laugh at it as it so different then what I'd used too.

But its risky, that's why im asking for advice.

You'd think it was funny and cute, but you'd also think it was ridiculous.

If you wanna be funny and cute, you can hand her a card with a puppy on it.

BTW you didnt answer how old

• Like 1
  • Author
You'd think it was funny and cute, but you'd also think it was ridiculous.

If you wanna be funny and cute, you can hand her a card with a puppy on it.

BTW you didnt answer how old

And you didn't answer what gender you are!

I don't like rules and all that, but too much too soon can sometimes turn people off.

It's also in the delivery....Like you shouldn't say "OMG, I think about you every day". Maybe you can get the same message across by saying "Hey, I was thinking about our date the other day and how much I enjoy spending time with you".

As for asking why her last RL ended, yeah I see that coming up, but again, IMO, it's all in the delivery. I posted about a crazy old lady neighbor I had. First convo with her at her place literally turned into an interrogation. I can understand when you're chatting with people, stuff about them comes up casually (i.e. if she would of said, "So, now that you moved here, how's your commute to work?"....and then after I answer she could probably say like "Oh, so where do you work?"). But when you are asking them questions as if they are in an interview or interrogation - that sucks.

So, instead of just bluntly saying "How did your last RL end?", you can just casually bring it up (i.e. So, how long has it been since your break up?, Wow, you're a great chick, so what happened for it to go south?").

About the whole paper with the "Do you like me? Mark "Yes" or "No"? Like Assada said, maybe with a cute puppy or on a special occasion (i.e. the actual Valentine's day) that might be cute.