He gives me a mix signals

kellypinkyz

I dated this guy for about a month and then we broke up. The reasons are he wants me to get to know more about him as a friend, and because he will go to the bootcamp soon. We still texting sometimes as friend. The last month, me and him were fine. Until last week, he txt me and asked if I want to go to a date with him before he leave for the bootcamp (he'll leave next week). I asked why, he said it's just something he wants to do before he leave. I said sure because I still have a feeling for him. Me and him went to the movie theater and went to eat. While we were eating, he talked about the reason why he broke up with me. He said he still like me but it's not fair for both of us since he gonna leave and stuffs. He knows I dated with a guy in the army before but it doesn't help. He keeps thinking that our relationship will not work out.

Then he asked me if we date again, what would I change? I said I wish he can talk more about stuffs with me (he seems quite, and serious. I feel like I can't joke around him much) There is one more thing but I didn't say. It is I wish he could just ignore the fact that me and him gonna be far away for awhile.

He hugged me from behind after we left the restaurant to the parking. And then we started to kiss. Usually when me and him hang out as friend, we never do this. We only give each other a quick hug as friend.

After what happened, I decided to give him and us a try. So I told him that... I still like him even though I don't think that he wants to be back with me. He asked me to give him sometimes. I don't like rushing people so I agreed

Here is the thing... He'll leave next week, if he ask me to hang out, should I go? Or if he txt me, should I answer? :( Just he is giving me a mix signals. I don't know what to expect :\

What to expect: nothing! You're better off not expecting anything. You already know he'll leave for a while next week, so why don't you just try to enjoy the moments you get with him? He's right about a relationship, that would be hard, and that's his choice. It doesn't seems like he's giving you mixed signals, he's just being fair to both of you and telling you what he thinks about the situation. Regardless, it looks like he does still want to hang out with you more, so do it if the opportunity appear and don't expect anything meanwhile.