What do I do?

Torrent9420

Ok so I met this girl and we really hit it off and we really talked and stuff. Than things got a little bumpy (Shes 18) and Im 21. She tells me that I cannot go out with her because her parents don't like me, she says "they have nothing against you, they just dont like that in the past you met a girl (1 year ago) and that you broke up with her because things did not go well between you guys. Her parents dont like me for that reason. She stopped talking to me in person because she claims they will see me with her but she keeps texting me she cares about me and still loves me, but cant be with me because she does not want her parents to look down on her. Honestly she told me this and I stopped talking to this girl. She keeps texting me saying that "Sorry if I offended you but I need to make my parents happy but I still love you" Im sorry but I dont want to text this girl, she really pissed me off. It feels like they are pitying me.

I mean she did not even try to ague with them she just gave in at there command.

Wow! what were you suppose to do?? Stay in a bad relationship for appearances?

Tell her it's ok, she can continue pleasing mom and dad, you will be just fine without her. Then turn around and go find a woman your age with a little more maturity.

• Author

Now she is begging for me to stop being mad and just accept what her parents said about me. But she will not go out with or been seen talking to me to please her parents. Im sorry but I wont be treated as scum. I dont want to reply to her text.

lol everything about this is so childish. Her parents are basically mad at you because you had a relationship once and it ended (???). And she's 18 years old, technically an adult, and is still afraid of what her parents like and don't like. Grow up man. You're an adult now, start dating someone who acts like one.

Now she is begging for me to stop being mad and just accept what her parents said about me. But she will not go out with or been seen talking to me to please her parents. Im sorry but I wont be treated as scum. I dont want to reply to her text.

Tell her you have accepted it and the concequences and to please stop bothering you and creating all this drama... then utilise the block function on your phone.

Jeesh what a drag.

Naa. It has nothing to do with her parents OP.

It has everything to do with YOU.

- When a girl likes you, it doesnt matter what her parents say.

- When I was in my teens I had a girl take her sisters car, to come over in the night and see me

- Girls lie to their parents to go on dates with me

- Girls convince their parents that I was the best guy ever.

It has everything to do with you.

She doesnt like you because you are controlling. And she tries to take some of the control back by saying her parents hate you. - There you have it

• Author
Naa. It has nothing to do with her parents OP.

It has everything to do with YOU.

- When a girl likes you, it doesnt matter what her parents say.

- When I was in my teens I had a girl take her sisters car, to come over in the night and see me

- Girls lie to their parents to go on dates with me

- Girls convince their parents that I was the best guy ever.

It has everything to do with you.

She doesnt like you because you are controlling. And she tries to take some of the control back by saying her parents hate you. - There you have it

Are you being serious? I dont really care what she does.

Are you being serious? I dont really care what she does.

Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.

I mean, Youre either controlling, or she doesnt want to spend time with you for some reason