Interesting situation going on here...

ccxc910

So my brother was roommates with this guy a few years back and they reunited for a dinner one night and my brother mentioned I live in a certain city to this guy, lets call him D. D lives in DC and travels to this certain city for work 4 days a week. So we met up went out had a blast said we will go out again.

We meet up the second time and it goes even better and we end up kissing for the first time and then making out for a while. We have much in common and have fun and enjoy each other's company he is also respectful of my body and didn't push anything physically. Then he tells me the next day that things are changing at his work and he will only be in my city every two weeks til the end of the year. He texts me everyday asking what I'm up to and we talk about random things. Send pictures. But of course my brain can't quite understand whats going on and why we should keep talking to each other and realizes this has no absolute future.

Thoughts? Ideas on how to chill and just have fun?

ccxc910,

Then he tells me the next day that things are changing at his work and he will only be in my city every two weeks til the end of the year.

so have you made arrangements to see each other when he is there?

• Author

Yes we plan on hanging out every time he is here.

He also somewhat jokingly talked about when he will meet my parents.

Edited by ccxc910

ccxc910,

I'm not sure about this "hanging out" business?

Has he asked you on a proper date ?:confused:

WhatIsLove2014
ccxc910,

I'm not sure about this "hanging out" business?

Has he asked you on a proper date ?:confused:

Right. Talk to him about expectations if you want something possibly more serious. Otherwise, you will end up hurt.

If you want to be fwb/f*buddies or just friends, then leave it as is.

• Like 1

How long would it take him to travel from DC to your city? In other words, could he come see you pretty easily for a weekend date in between the times he'll be in your city for work?

• Author

Not very easily he would have to fly here. Right now it works because his job has him fly here anyways but at the end of the year his job won't be doing that the contract is over.