Finding girls from the UK

Nines11

Dunno if this is the right place to put his but here it goes,

Im really struggling to meet chicks on the common dating sites and in person so im branching out and trying things like this lol, if anyone has any tips please help :p

Im 27, white and about average build, blonde, blue eyes and very laid back :)

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Solicitation removed
MissMoneyPenny

Maybe try walking your pup through parks. I walk through a park on my way to work and dog walkers are often pretty keen to start a conversation.

Evening classes (foreign language, cookery etc ) usually have way more female students than male students.

Have you tried a gym? Maybe one with a cafe so you can hang about for a bit?

Get yourself out there. If you see a girl you like smile at her. If the situation allows, make small-talk and if that goes well then you can continue the conversation. Look for an opportunity to compliment her. Just be cool. :cool:

I think people on here would make good partners. Who wouldn't want someone who cares enough to offer other people advice and who seeks advice to try to improve their relationships.

Good luck! :)

Ruby Slippers

Try volunteering. Not sure how big that is in the UK, but it's common in the US. I've volunteered for most of my life, and it's usually 80-90% women - and women who care about making the world a little bit nicer. You can mentor or tutor homeless kids, help a struggling young student learn to read, deliver meals to home-bound low-income folks, sort food at the food bank to help people living in poverty. Even if you don't meet any women, you're still doing something cool. Most volunteer gigs are very flexible and pretty laid back. They are just so grateful to have help. You can do it 1 hour a week, or every other week. Every time I volunteer somewhere new, it's about 9 women for every 1 man - and people of all ages, from college students to 20s and up.

@OP....I am surprised to hear that there aren't many lasses in the NE these days of that age group available. Are you actually trying to meet people in person as opposed to the social media route you have listed?

Londoners don't have this problem....with 8 million people on the streets, your chances on oxford street on a daily basis is humungous

Dunno if this is the right place to put his but here it goes,

Im really struggling to meet chicks on the common dating sites and in person so im branching out and trying things like this lol, if anyone has any tips please help :p

If any girl from the UK (Northeast) is in the same boat and wants to talk to me, i have plenty of pictures, skype and stuff ect.

I live alone with my pup and drive so meeting up or coming to my flat is fine with me.

Im 27, white and about average build, blonde, blue eyes and very laid back :)

I'm hoping you don't use the part that I bolded in IRL or on OLD.

Get involved in some activities or events that interest you as others have mentioned.

Being out and about is the best way to meet people.

• Author

Theres no dog parks where i live lol so the pup has failed me :p

I dont just invite random people to my flat but if ive been speaking to a girl online for a while or meet her in a pub usually the 2nd date is always at a house. I dont walk up to people and say "hey you wanna come to my flat" LOL

Volunteering is far too expensive, travel costs and stuff ect, i wanted to voluteer for St Oswalds Hospice but it was gonna cost me a fortune in petrol and parking...

There is loads of girls on nights out who are easy to get with, specially students, but im after long term now and drink doesnt help finding long term :p

I met my ex through friends but now all my friends are settled down and so have their friends! Its like ive missed the boat or something! Its crap when youre single too and everyones out in couples...

Ive just spent like £400 on my home gym so dont really wanna join a gym, i always stop going anyway lol, i dont wanna end up a gym freak either.

Some good tips but i doubt any of them will work for me :(