Analyze this situation - try again or move on?

slickrick1

Met a girl online and talked for over a week (traveling for work made meeting up not possible for either of us). Ended up exchanging numbers and setting up a date that way. Date over drinks went well, we had a lot of similarities, and when I said we should get going so she could meet with her friends she said we should grab another round really quickly (didn't want the date to end?). After that round, when I footed the bill she said she would get the next date. We ended up walking around the city with my arm around her and hers around my waist before holding hands. Date ended with her about to get onto the subway and us holding each other before a heavy make out session. She said she'd be back in a week (traveling for work again).

Shot her a text the next day saying I had fun and she responded back saying she had fun as well. Exchanged a few more texts over the next few days, but then got radio silence after she said she finally made it to her hotel on Wednesday. I haven't contacted her since then. She gets back into town tomorrow.

I feel like there was a genuine connection versus the other dates I've gone on and thought that all signs were positive and indicative of at least a 2nd date. Am I over analyzing this and getting in my head? Time to move onto the next person? What's everyone's take on this?

Met a girl online and talked for over a week (traveling for work made meeting up not possible for either of us). Ended up exchanging numbers and setting up a date that way. Date over drinks went well, we had a lot of similarities, and when I said we should get going so she could meet with her friends she said we should grab another round really quickly (didn't want the date to end?). After that round, when I footed the bill she said she would get the next date. We ended up walking around the city with my arm around her and hers around my waist before holding hands. Date ended with her about to get onto the subway and us holding each other before a heavy make out session. She said she'd be back in a week (traveling for work again).

Shot her a text the next day saying I had fun and she responded back saying she had fun as well. Exchanged a few more texts over the next few days, but then got radio silence after she said she finally made it to her hotel on Wednesday. I haven't contacted her since then. She gets back into town tomorrow.

I feel like there was a genuine connection versus the other dates I've gone on and thought that all signs were positive and indicative of at least a 2nd date. Am I over analyzing this and getting in my head? Time to move onto the next person? What's everyone's take on this?

she away on business? if so, perhaps she can't reply bcz her workload is swamped. call her when she returns to town and ask her how her trip went and if you can take her out for drinks.

certainly doesnt sound like she is ignoring you.

answer mine?

Here's the deal, no matter how busy one is, when it comes to interest in a relationship, either one of you should show interest. If you don't get reply in 2 days, move on.